Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) Endless Knight discussion

He Hurts, When he helps...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana He hurts when he helps...
^^ I now look at this differently ^^
Maybe Jackson is more effected them we think. Maybe it pains him to do the things he needs to do in order to do the right thing.

Michaela Sterling No excuse in my opinion. Jackson should have never did that to her mother.

message 3: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana im actually starting to think Jackson is not a card. i think hes one of the GODS mathew talks about. Evie: what became before the cards ? Mathew: The GODS.
Mathew always reminds Evie Jackson not a card so maybe hes a god. If thats true Jackson wins Evies heart and fogviveness

message 4: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana in my opinion lol

Michaela Sterling I'm going to have to reread those books. I mean like the other posters said he should have told her. I'm not sure what he is, I know he isn't just normal. I can't wait for the next book

message 6: by Anahi (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anahi I don't think what Jackson did to her mother is acceptable. In my book you don't hurt the one you love. Evie even asked him if he has secrets. He should have come clean to her then, but he goes and lies to her face that he doesn't. Plus, I'm TEAM DEATH all the way.

Michaela Sterling Same here!

juls Michaela wrote: "I'm going to have to reread those books. I mean like the other posters said he should have told her. I'm not sure what he is, I know he isn't just normal. I can't wait for the next book"
Totally agree with you Michaela L.O.L

Anahi wrote: "I don't think what Jackson did to her mother is acceptable. In my book you don't hurt the one you love. Evie even asked him if he has secrets. He should have come clean to her then, but he goes ..."
I don´t think that way...
if you remember, Evie knows Jack hates violence against women, * the part where Evie comes sneaking into Jack's house to retrieve his drawings and see that a man is close to Jack's mother, who sees the man and hit him, because he was about to do something bad *, this means that Jack maybe not kill, * mother of Evie * just helped her kill herself because she was suffering, were in a situation of risk and eventually would happen.
I do not deny that this evil, and that should have told her, but he did not kill her,he help her, which is different, and why did it ?, Evie's safety.
Could say that maybe he did that because he wanted what his stepbrother had, but I think Jackson really loves Evie.
I already talked that, Death hurt Evie, how? When Death control her, and abduction. What was the point of this? using her. and although this will serve to Evie to know what happened to her mother, learning from his previous relationship with Death and discover their past lives, we can not deny the fact that Evie is already very confused about who to choose * heart divided * Death adds anything about which to think ...
When Evie finds out that Jack is kidnapped, she asks Death to help her save him, and good, death is bad, is not going to help the only person you can be to saving his competition,but it is difficult to contemplate this situation ...
"How Evie can choose whether to save one have to choose another?"
I think that...
And honestly, I´m TeamJack, but I like Death too...
so, I will be happy if Evie stays with Death or with Jack anyway.
I JUST NEED THE NEXT BOOK!!!
;)

message 9: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I agree 100% but I love the whole alpha males ands theres definatly alot of this in the book. However, I lost alot of my Go Aric vibe when he basically tells her she needs to sleep with hin if he wants her to save Jack. In ny book thats kind of like rape. And I also believe Matthew is going to turn against their alliance because he holds an alliance with death. Im thinking Mathew killed evie i a past game and death used it ahainst him to get into Evies head. And also 'crazy as a fox,' is his call and foxes are symbols of slyness and sneakyness. They are also preditors. And I full out believe Evie ends with Jack due to i na real Tarrot reading if you get both death and empresa it means a long relationship is going to end. But then again if Jack is the Emperor he will probablly end up with the preistess because they are connected to eachother in a tarot deck

Bella Marie I think Jack will die at the end Evie will choose him and i think the author will show them reincarnated later on....

message 11: by Sayan (new)

Sayan Bella wrote: "I think Jack will die at the end Evie will choose him and i think the author will show them reincarnated later on...."

No I do not think so. The aim of the book, as far I understand it, is to stop the game and the reincarnation.... no more reincarnation. Evie will have to chosse Jack or Aric, but I do not see her making decison before the last book lol

message 12: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana The third book implies Selena and Jack die at the end. However Evie hears the first call of the Emperor after the arcana whisper about the moon setting. I believe Jack is the dorment card that just got awakened.