Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Eᴍs ﹠ Mᴀʟs ⁽³ʳᵈ ᵃᵗᵗᵉᵐᵖᵗ⁾

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Hey there bootiful ;P

message 2: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 05:16PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hello dear ;D

What I was getting off the song Carousel By whatever her name was which I totes blanked out on. ._.

Something with a fairytale but she/he loses grip of her/his reality because of the perfect person they couldn't have or the other one I was thinking of was, Live This Lie where the boy in the relationship was lying to his girlfriend and his girlfriends checks his phone to see he was texting someone and physical abuse but a lot more drama than I would normally expect in a romance rp. cx

Here's the link to the Live The Lie song -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6xBg...

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) SO ... this is no help, but I think both would be really, really interesting XD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh as an idea for our rp? I'm confused :I

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ... Well now I'm just confused.
But I meant we could make really interesting plots using either song..?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments It's alright. I think it happens to the best of us.

Oh that's what you meant. I was confused over it. Sorry.

Would you like to do doubles if we did either one of the plots using either song? Just wondering.

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Mm. We could, I guess, but I think the plots are so different that we should just start off with one?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Probably true. Which one do you like best too do for the first plot?

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Uh. Uh. Uh >-<
NER. IDK ELS.
Which do you like?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Uh, Mals...Um well I like the idea of the second one but hopefully he comes back and something like that? I'm not for sure. Just the second seems more catchier than the first. .-.

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Than we'll do número dos :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okie Doki. c:

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright, so do we want to follow the video or kind of shake up the story line?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I would say shake up the story line and make it our own version is the best way I can think of it.

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Works for me :3
I gotta run and take a shower
But I'll be right back :D
Maybe I can come up with something to twist it around, or whatever

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Fine by me c:
Tyt ^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Mals: :x Should we start with the ideas? I feel like I'm pushing you and I don't want to push you. I'm like sounding so stupid right now at 8:35 in the morning don't i? ._.

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) GUH. No. You're not pushing me ^^"
I just never thought of anything and forgot to post.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your sure? :o It's okay. I can try my best and think of something as well?

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I mean - like - I have ideas, ish, but they don't really fit into the plot and I like the plot so yeah :P uuuugh.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments It's okay. cx I feel like maybe the first plot would be better but up to you? c:

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) The circus one?
Okay. Maybe it's this circus that kids always seem to disappear in. Like, they leave one day and just never come back and it's like ... A void?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Mals: YOUR A FUDGING GENIUS! LITERALLY YOUR A GENUIS! \huggles her tightly\ <.< Literally it's that great! >.>

message 24: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ^^" Thanks! It was just sort of the first thing that came to my head, haha. We'll have to add to it and play around to get it right but I'm glad :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your welcome! C: I'm like circus is totes what I need right now. I've never done a circus rp but it would be great. I'm like thinking of ideas to add to yours but it's like hard to type it out atm.

message 26: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I feel you #thestruggleisreal
Okay. Okay. Um.
Let's start here - do they join the circus? Or do they actually disappear?
Because if they disappear then the people from the circus - like the workers and stuff - are probably a part of why. Maybe they stuff them into automated suits and sticks them in the rides and stuff. Or they rip out their souls and absorb them. Maybe they use them for food. Or they could be sirens that pull them in and keep them there forever like the Lotus hotel in Percy Jackson. Maybe they're supernaturals that crave humans flesh so they draw them in and move onto another town once they've had their fill.
Dude I don't know. I'm feeling so vulgar recently XD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments #Thestruggleisdefinitelyforreal Cx
Let's see. Um I like all of them. I just need to think straight and at 10:47 in the morning it's so hard.
Wait I got it! How about that two friends which are best friends and they decided to go to the circus on a nice summer day and the Ring Master whom is a guy is a supernatural and he's decided to use the girl from the guy whose the best friend if I'm still not confusing you for some plot. But later on he falls in love and he uses her for something else? I may need to re-listen to the song once more .-.

message 28: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ... I'm sorry, that confused me ^^"
Like I sort of got it, but .. Yeah.
To me it sounds like it needs a little work though?
Like I don't want to sound rude, but the supernatural falling in love with the human is really overdone -- in my head.
your an hour ahead of me, ha. it's 9:51 here

message 29: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 08:55AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Naw it doesn't sound rude. I mean everyone has there right to their own opinion. I don't judge as is. c:
Sorry for the confusion!
I think it does need work I'm just trying to figure out what we could do with a circus plot ya know?
Wow I rather it be later I think. I really don't know. >.>

message 30: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) To me if there are supernaturals that they should actually be ... legit. Vicious stays vicious - ya know? I may not be following the song exactly, but I don't think we have to use everything we see in the song, because that's her life not our roleplay and stuff. And again this is just me. Maybe I'm just angsty because I'm tired of the supernatural bad boy turning into a sweetheart.

message 31: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 09:04AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Definitely. I think I got something. But I'm just throwing ideas out there ya know?
I just thought it off the top of my head.
Maybe and just maybe it isn't just supernatural creatures but yes they are vicious and what not. Since the romance is out the door we could do is two best friends who were going out as "friends" and one of them was going to purpose saying he or she wanted to take their relationship further. So he or she thought to take him/her to the circus and have some fun like they used to. But since school got all crazy and what not they thought to have fun like they used to again. Once there at the circus they have fun and go on rides and what not. But he or she disappears into a tent that reads "DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOUR A PERFORMER. BUT IF YOU DARE ENTER YOUR ENTERING AT YOUR OWN RISK! WE WARNED YOU AHEAD OF TIME" and he or she realizes they made a big mistake because the girl or guy sees a human getting brainwashed and forced to be int he circus and etc. But that's just me. :L if not it's cool if you don't like it I mean.

message 32: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Sorry.

I like it. I don't know about the brainwashing stuff? But I like the plot. It's really cool.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Mals: Pfft it's fine. ^^

Ah okay. What would you like to put in place than for the brain washing part?

message 34: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Uh ... I don't know ^^"
I just think that it feels kind of out of place, I guess.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Should we maybe do something maybe based off your pictures you have? If that will be easier for you. :x

message 36: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) No no no! The circus is awesome!
I just don't really like the brainwashing is all XD
Like. We can do it if you really want, but I think it would be more vulgar than some simple brainwashing, ya feel?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yeah it's fine. Maybe torturing and hurting their bodies physically and mentally perhaps? I dunno. ._.

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ya! I like that! :D
I mean -- it's terrible that I like that, but it sounds exciting XD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay let's do it than! >;3
LOOL. It's fine I think its kewl as is. C'x

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I think I'm just in a really dark mindset recently XD
ANYWAY. charries? who wants to be who? and how many are we making sheet wise?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I hear ya! I feel the same lately. o - o
Um what do you think should be the right amount for characters? I'm thinking five or six.

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Five/six each? Or total? :P

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I'm thinking each of us. But how many do you think we should have so it doesn't go all wacky? :x

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Mmmmm.
I think we should each have around four-ish?
It's easier to keep track of than six, I think. But I don't mind six either, so it's your choice :P

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Four is probably best. I agree with you on that part.

message 46: by Mal (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:16AM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright. Four then :3
How many circus freaks and how many ... normal people? XD
And out of the two friends who wants to be who?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I'm not for sure for freaks I'm like out of it atm o . o

Can I be the girl and play a male circus freak? o:

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I guess, if you want.
So ... Are we having more freaks?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments If you want more than by all means let's go for it. ^^

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Well I just meant we decided four each but are they two of each or more of one or ... ?

« previous 1