Tʜᴇ Aʀᴍʏ ᴏғ Fɪᴠᴇ [an advanced roleplay] discussion

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ > Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs/Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴᴛs

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by katie, lesbian (new)

katie (kaaaaaaaaatie) | 90 comments Mod
If you have any questions, ask them here, and if you feel the need to complain about someone/something, do that here too.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Is is too early to try and roleplay?

message 3: by katie, lesbian (new)

I'm just trying to finish editing all the threads (adding new pictures, changing descriptions, and I'm gonna re-approve all characters (don't worry - they probably won't need any editing, or maybe just a tiny bit) because of new guidelines (some things are looser, some aren't). So in two to three days, RP will be open, hopefully (100% sure it'll be less than a week, promise)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So do we just comment on the face and clan request if we want to put down a character for a group or a face claim?
ಠ_ಠ
I really don't know how this sort of thing works.

message 5: by katie, lesbian (new)

So if you want to claim an actor/model etc. you put down their name on the face claim topic. If you want to claim a clan for your character to be in, go to the clan request topic, put down the clan, as well as their name if you know it (once you've finished them, just post their name and the clan you pre-claimed).

message 6: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; I'm having trouble putting an image onto my Charrie Profile. I'm using the right HTML and stuff but it won't come up for some reason. It either says image error or comes up as a black box. Any help?

message 7: by katie, lesbian (last edited Mar 31, 2015 02:15PM) (new)

There are two ways to put in a picture. One is <.img src="URL" width="40" height="100" alt="description"/.> and the other is <.img src="URL"/.> If neither of those work, I would recommend getting another picture.
Remember to remove the periods!

message 8: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Okay, I will try again, though I have been using loads of different pictures... Never mind, I will get it to work.

message 9: by Jada (new)

Jada (siriusly_jada) When will the roleplay start up? :)

message 10: by katie, lesbian (new)

Jada {Daughter of Poseidon} wrote: "When will the roleplay start up? :)"

The day we have ten approved characters. I'm pretty sure we have that now, but I've just gotten home from a week-long tramp and have to deal with some stuff before going over characters (which from a quick glance look great and probably won't need any, if at all, corrections). So, the next two days, most likely.

message 11: by Jada (new)

Jada (siriusly_jada) When the roleplay opens, will it be put in the announcements thread?

(Sorry to pester this all the time.)

message 12: by Jada (new)

Jada (siriusly_jada) Are characters allowed in more than one place at a time?

message 13: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments Well if you mean having one character in two places at once, then no. They can only be one location at a time, but multiple characters can be at any locations at all.

message 14: by Jada (new)

Jada (siriusly_jada) Ah, I see. Thanks!

message 15: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2 comments Ummm is it possible to make a member of the onyx clan?

message 16: by katie, lesbian (new)

Deaths coming wrote: Ummm is it possible to make a member of the onyx clan?

No, it is not possible to make a member of the Onyx Clan, (as said under plot and setting) as they could only roleplay with other members of the Onyx clan and it seemed to be pointless for there to be characters that were everyone else's common enemy.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you roleplay with more than one person at a time? I mean like a group roleplay, I guess.

message 18: by katie, lesbian (new)

Scαя wrote: "Can you roleplay with more than one person at a time? I mean like a group roleplay, I guess."

Yes, you can - if you mean more than two people roleplaying in a thread at the same time. A character cannot be in two places at once - the roleplay needs to have finished in one thread before starting in another.

message 19: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin;
Hey, this is just a suggestion, but maybe you could have a thread that everyone could post on so people can keep track of where their charries are? Just because if people make a lot of characters, they may forget where they are.

message 20: by katie, lesbian (new)

Unipinky wrote: "Hey, this is just a suggestion, but maybe you could have a thread that everyone could post on so people can keep track of where their charries are? Just because if people make a lot of characters, they may forget where they are."

Yeah, that could be a good idea. Do you know what a good name for that thread would be? And maybe where it would go?

message 21: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Um... Maybe Character Status? And it could go in either the Characters folder or general?

message 22: by katie, lesbian (new)

Unipinky wrote: "Um... Maybe Character Status? And it could go in either the Characters folder or general?"

OK, I'll get that done now(ish. Like, today or tomorrow)

That topic has been posted under the Role Playing thread.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Iyana wrote: "I was just wondering. Is there anything special about each clan?"

Yes, go check out the plot thread, I think.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

And setting too woops

Tʜᴇ Aʀᴍʏ ᴏғ Fɪᴠᴇ [an advanced roleplay]

unread topics | mark unread