Kíngdσm σf Hσpє [ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the site of another major battle. The two sides fought for months over the land, and by the end, the land was soaked with blood. Skeletons and discarded weapons can still be here. After the battle, the king's mages did their best to hide the remnants of the battle by scorching the lands.

Roleplay!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Phaelin strode onto the battlefield to meet the healer. She was carrying more weapons than could possibly be used by one person, but it was what she did. She saw Auroa and strode over to her. "Healer," she said in an even tone that still managed to hold some kindness within it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well as always," Phaelin said in the same cool tone. She let a smile play at her lips. "These lands were nice once. They would have been great for our tribe." That led into the actual reason for her calling Auroa here: she wanted to know if Auroa knew of a way to heal the lands or knew of someone who could.

message 4: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 853 comments Mod
((*casually stalks your rp*))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay then))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, indeed I did," Phaelin agreed. "Can these lands be healed?" She watched Auroa carefully to ensure that she could not be lied to. Life had taught her to be suspicious of anyone and everyone, and even people she had known for years were suspects to her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Phaelin continued to keep her eyes trained on the healer. "Perhaps," she conceded, "but I remember when these were good lands. If they were fixed, this would be a great choice of an encampment and a great pasture for our own people." She sighed and pushed a strand of greasy hair from her face.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's fine))

Phaelin nodded. "Fair enough. Do you need any assistants for this project?" she inquired. She sighed. "It is a very important task, and I thank you for doing it." She kept her gaze level, but there was now the tiniest sliver of warmth in her voice.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Phaelin nodded. "Then it's done. I will also assign guards to watch you. No protesting; I know you can handle yourself. I want you to be able to focus on your project and to be able to better keep it safe if attacked." She stared at Auroa and waited for a nod of understanding.

message 11: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 255 comments Mod
Jordan moved along, using his walking stick as support, he was getting too old for this, he thought to himself with a smile

message 12: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 853 comments Mod
((Deaths coming wrote: "Jordan moved along, using his walking stick as support, he was getting too old for this, he thought to himself with a smile"
it looks like someone else may have been using this. they haven't commented in a while but we should probably pick somewhere else in case they want to pic back up...))

message 13: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 255 comments Mod
((The person left, see the deleted user?))

message 14: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 853 comments Mod
((the person is elf (elvina) and she's returned under a different name))

message 15: by Deaths coming (new)

((Did she? Oh, she said she was leaving for good, okay ummm I'll find somewhere else, though I am about to leave for about an hour))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Indeed it is I))

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

((Oh, hello, will you claim back your old characters and be back on?))

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

((By the way, how about the bakery?))

message 19: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 853 comments Mod
((sounds good))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((That is the intent))

message 21: by Deaths coming (new)

((Okay, well see you there))