What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Earthweb
This topic is about Earthweb
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Help - Spaceship Maze where people around the world bet on what is around the next turn [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lena | 2 comments It is an older book science fiction book, at least over 15 or 20 years old. The premise is an alien race is sending a maze spaceship at Earth every few years. The first time it came, it destroyed cities but a team of Marines were able to board it and one Marine survived. Now when the ship arrives, the whole world has been given tablets (air dropped). Everyone can watch the feed of the Marines in the spaceship and send predictions of what might be around the next corner. IF the idea is the most liked, the person who suggested it makes money and the Marines will prepare using that suggestion. It is almost like the aliens are sending ships to tests us as giant mice or for a sport. Please I've been looking for this title for years.

message 2: by Andy (last edited Nov 06, 2014 05:27PM) (new)

Andy Love | 2086 comments Earthweb by Marc Stiegler Earthweb

message 3: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
This sounds really interesting. +1 TBR :)

Lena | 2 comments THANK YOU ANDY!!! I already went on Amazon and bought it for my dad for his retirement gift. Seriously amazing.

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2086 comments Glad to help!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Earthweb (other topics)