Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Princesses Don't Get Fat by Aya Ling → Start Date: December 12, 2014

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Join Vicki and myself reading this free kindle book.

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I think this will be cute.

Thanks for creating the thread. :)

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I think this will be cute.

Thanks for creating the thread. :)

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments It's okay, looking forward to it.

message 5: by Vicki (last edited Dec 13, 2014 12:18PM) (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Emma, I know you haven't been feeling well, so do you want to change the date for this one or should I start it? I don't want to pressure you and I'm okay with reading it now OR moving it until you're better. We could even change it to a TBD for you.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments No it's fine Vicki, go on, it's a short one. Thank you very much for asking though :)

message 7: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay! :o)

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments I've started this, only read half the first chapter or so, kindle needed charged, will read some more tomorrow, quite good so far.

message 9: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Great!! I probably won't start until tomorrow or late tonight. It's 4:45 PM here.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments ok, it's almost 1am here, so will be heading to bed soon. :)

message 11: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm a night owl, too, but lately I always fall asleep on the couch while reading. LOL

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments ye I was going tobed at 9pm for a while, I was knackered.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments I am really sorry, but I think you should just carry on with this book and the other one, I am still not feeling great and really busy. I feel really bad for letting you down, but I don't want to keep you hanging on when you could be reading the books. If you post what you think and I will reply once I am feeling better and less busy. I am truly sorry.

message 14: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Please don't feel that way! I don't feel let down at all! My goodness! I'm concerned about you and your health!!! The books will always be here. Please don't feel bad AT ALL about the reading!!

Take care and I'm Christian, so I'll be praying for you!!

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments I'm okay, I just can't concentrate on reading. with xmas being so close I am very busy as well. Please just read the books and let me know what you think. I am away at my parents over xmas and new year so I will try and read them then and comment when I get back.

Thanks for being so understanding.

message 16: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, I'll read when I can. LOL Psion Beta is due back Saturday so I'll read that one first.

I'm glad to know you are feeling better.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments OKay, looking forward to see what you think of it?

message 18: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments You haven't read this before, have you?

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments No, but i do plan to read it over Christmas.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments No, but i do plan to read it over Christmas.

message 21: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments All right! Hopefully we both enjoy it.

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments It was a good start to the book, so here's hoping :)

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments I finished it, it was good. really enjoyed the premise. the end was good, ended up reading the rest one night when i could not sleep.