Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Psion Beta (Psion, #1)
This topic is about Psion Beta
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Psion Beta (Psion#1) by Jacob Gowans→ Start Date: December 1st, 2014

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Join Vicki and myself reading this free kindle book.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yay! This one looks so good!!

Thank you for making the thread for us. :)

message 3: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments It's okay, this one has been on my kindle for ages, bout time I read it :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments My book is already here! :o)

message 5: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments It's free on the kindle, I think.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments It's currently $2.99, but I got the book from the library.

message 7: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Oops was free when i got it I think. Oh well. You wanting to bump up the date then?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments November 28 work?

message 9: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments ye sounds good :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Great! Thanks :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I was wondering if you'd mind if we do this on Dec. 1 or 2 because I can use it for a challenge but my books have to be read in Dec. If not, I'll use another book and stick with our plan.

message 12: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments 1st or 2nd is cool :)

message 13: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Changed it to the first, but if you can't read it until the 2nd it's cool :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Emma. :)

message 15: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments It's okay, was originally in December anyway :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Lol oh yeah, I forgot that.

message 17: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Oops I forgot about that will try to start tonight.

message 18: by Vicki (last edited Dec 03, 2014 11:19PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I finished only through Ch. 3 but I really like it so far!

I'm a little concerned at this point to find out what (view spoiler)

I love the action in the first few chapters and I enjoy the characters' names. Who is (view spoiler)

I'm still trying to totally figure out who/what the (view spoiler)

message 19: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Vicki, I will start soon had a migraine yday and it not shifted yet. Sorry

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm so sorry to hear that but no worries whatsoever! I know I won't be able to read much today since I have work and then immediately after I am going to my daughter's CNA ceremony/graduation or whatever it's called LOL and she said it's two hours long and then who knows what! So if I get on here today it will be later tonight. I hope you enjoy it too.

message 21: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments I will start as soon as the headache gone, it's fine I just hate starting a book when I feel like this, I feel I cannot give it my full attention and don't enjoy the books as much.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh, I totally understand! No worries whatsoever! Just relax and take care of yourself. I'm in no hurry at all!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments How's your headache? I hope you are feeling better by now.

I haven't read anymore in the book. I figured I'd hold off on this one since I have other books I need to get done and I'm not behind on this one. Well, I might be because I'm not sure where you are in the book. LOL But I do plan to get to it this weekend, either today or tomorrow.

message 24: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Still bad, been to docs and it's some sort of virus, it'll prob last a few weeks :( I have read the first chapter, will catch up to later today. It's good so far, I am intrigued.
This will proabably be a slow one for me, but you feel free to go at your own pace.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm good with slow! Lol it's not due back till December 22, so I'll take it easy but steady.

Gosh, I sure hope that the doctors get to the bottom of your headaches. I'll be praying about it and ask God for an accurate diagnosis as well as full healing. Take care and don't worry about this book. Just read if/when you want to and feel comfortable reading.

I read the first 3 chapters and I'm on pg. 47 so I think I'll probably plan on reading 1-2 chapters a day and that way I can easily finish it by its due date and I won't stress on it. Lol

Take care my friend! :)

message 26: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Aww thanks that's so sweet, I am fine just uncomfortable. 1-2 chapters a day sounds good :). Thanks you :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Of course! :o) No problem at all.

message 28: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Have you managed to read any more? I've not yet. Will try to get a few chapters read tomorrow hopefully.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I think I read through ch. 4 or 5. I've been so busy this week! Finals are next week and I know you've been sick so I held off reading every day, but I'm definitely reading at least one more chapter tonight after I babysit while my daughter takes her physiology final. Pray for her!! Lol She's striving for the best grade she can get and needs this class for the RN program and letter grades matter!

message 30: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments I hope she does well. Okay I'll try to catch up soon. Hope all goes well. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Awe, thanks!

message 32: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments End of chapter 4 (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yay! Are you feeling better now? I'll get back to this one so we can discuss it a little. I have been reading other books. I stopped at the end of chapter 5. I just thought I'd wait until you felt better but I was going to have to pick it back up soon as it's due back on December 21.

I have to run and take care of some business but I'll post a comment or two in a little bit.

message 34: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments Thanks, I am feeling well enough to read now. still getting bad headaches, hoping they will go soon.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Gosh, you poor thing! :o(

I'm not a gamer of any kind, so I am not totally relating to this book or at least to that aspect of it, but I still do like it and I like Sammy and Bricket. I think Al is growing on me too. LOL

Base on Ch. 1-5 (5 included)

Jeffie (view spoiler)

I feel so bad (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I don't know why I haven't posted but I'm done with Ch. 15

Sammy (view spoiler)

Brickert (view spoiler)

I really feel bad that (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished Ch. 16 and I'm so glad that (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I finished last night but was too busy to post.

I was glad to see (view spoiler)

I couldn't believe that the traitor was (view spoiler)

The (view spoiler)

The ending was (view spoiler)

message 39: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments did you enjoy it? I will post after new year, going away on tuesday and won't be back until 3rd or 4th.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I did enjoy it, but I gave it a 3 because I am not a gamer and I read it in such chunks/pieces here and there. I almost gave it a 4 but wasn't sure. LOL I do want to read the next book because the ending was a cliffhanger.

Enjoy your time away! :o)

message 41: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments I will, I try my best to have it read by the time I come back :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments No worries, Emma. Really! :)

message 43: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma | 2089 comments After initially enjoying it lots I enjoyed getting annoyed and not really liking it at all. I did not finish it sorry.