Goodreads Ireland discussion

Introductions > Kazzy

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 04:34AM) (new)

Hello everyone my Name is Karen but I go by the name Kazzy Lover of Books on Goodreads.

Reading is a big part of my down-time when I am not juggling work and my yound son. I read almost anything but must say I do love Ubran Fansty and Paranormal Romance I like finding new authors as well as reading alot of old.

My reading style is like the weather I have summer reads and winter reads some people find it fun but its the way I work :-)

I love to make new friends and look forward to mixing with members of the group please feel free to join me on goodreads if you want to talk books or just like to have a chat.

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Wel ome to the group Kazzy. We've a good mix of book tastes here ☺

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Great to hear thank you Paul

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Welcome to the group Karen. I'm sure you'll fit right in!

message 5: by Serf (new)

Serf Welcome to the group ;)

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara | 2357 comments Mod
Welcome Kazzy!

message 7: by Trelawn (new)

Trelawn Hi Kazzy we have lots of different tastes here so you're bound to find someone to discuss your current read with.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone

message 9: by Donna (new)

Donna McCaul Thibodeau (celtic_donna) | 1143 comments Welcome Karen! I think you will really enjoy this group.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma Flanagan (emma89) Welcome to the group Kazzy. You should check out our monthly read, The Handmaids Tale, and our quarterly read, The Book of Lost Things. Based on your interests sounds like you'll enjoy them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Kazzy, welcome to our group.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Emma I check it out also thank you to everyone warm welcome

message 13: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (livbet) | 511 comments Kazzy wrote: "Hello everyone my Name is Karen but I go by the name Kazzy Lover of Books on Goodreads.

Reading is a big part of my down-time when I am not juggling work and my yound son. I read almost anything b..."

Hi Kazzy, nice to meet you.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You to Isabella

message 15: by Scott (new)

Scott R. Larson (scottla) | 28 comments Hello, Kazzy. Greetings.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Scott