Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Just call and Crushing

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hey!

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) So any idea's

All mine are Fairy Tail based

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Well

Just pre-time skip with OC

AU dragons
Au- 80 years into the future Oc
When it was being funded
Where they find the dragons

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) http://watchdubbed.net/anime/fairy-ta... Fairy Tail dubbed episodes, the subbed goes up to 206

I think it would probably be best to do AU (Alternate universe)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I suggested AU cause it would be easier to understand then going off the original plot by Hiro if you haven't read the manga or seen the anime
And I really want to do dragons

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Really for AU-80 years all you need to know is the magics

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Magic

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Let's do 80 years

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I have an OC I want to use for this but if you wanna be the girl then I can do doubles

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) We're making charries

message 13: by Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (last edited Nov 07, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ok

We (You and me) Are doing an RP
Fairy Tail based
80 years post plot
I'm making my person
If you want to be a girl that's fine, I'll make a boy as well

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Basic Information:

Full Name: Kayla Chancey
*Nickname: Kay

*Theme Song: Time of Dying

*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

Sexuality: Into guys

Birth Date: 12/10
*Homeland: Fiora
*Astrological sign: Libra

Into the Past:  [History Is Unknown]

History:
*Major Events:

Family: Orphaned
-Father:
-Mother:
-Siblings:
-Other:

Appearance: 

Picture(s):

Dressing Style: Skirts, long sleeves, t-shirts, sometimes dresses, sometimes shorts and jeans
*Accessories: A belt that holds her keys

*Scars/Tattoos/Body Art: N/A

Keys:
Golden {12 in total}
(view spoiler)

Silver {19 in total}
(view spoiler)

Bronze {30 in total}
(view spoiler)

White {10 in total}
(view spoiler)

Platinum {17 in total}
(view spoiler)

Midnight {5 in total}
(view spoiler)

Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
*Magic Type: Holder
Description: Celestial Spirit Magic is a Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys.
*Spells:
Force Gate Closure
Multiple Summons
Recompense Summoning
Urano Metria
Moon and Stars
Holy Ray

*Standard Weapon: Her keys
*Remarkable Traits: In danger her hands will always go to her left hip where she keeps her keys

Other Information: 

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) 80 year post just means we're going off of our own storyline

message 16: by Angel of Life (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:10PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Name: London Meadows
Nickname: Lon
Birthday: Halloween
Birthplace: Unknown
Sexuality: Straight
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Theme song: Sick of you - Selena Gomez
Personality:
-Sweet
-Cute
-Playful
-Smart
-Harsh
-Silent
History:
All you know is that she doesn't trust males. She's in fact scared by them. London is not an only child she has six siblings.  She is the top of her class she's pretty anti-social.
Family: No one's business
Keys:
Magic: Ice devil slayer magic
Spells:
Standard Weapon:
Dressing Style: Whatever she feels like it's usually punkish
Scars, tattoos, marks:
Scars: Line on her left cheek, lines on her left wrist. Lines on her back from a belt.
Appearance:

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) It's a different world so there is no Japan and what's her magic?

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Well I don't know where she was born then. I don't know what to put for her magic.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) just choose something, and you can put it as unknown

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Just too many to pick from idk whats good.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ice devil slayer magic
That's badass

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Um okay

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Silver gave it to Gray when he "died"

Lots of stuff, in the latest chapters

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments There

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Yeah

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) I'll start

Kayla leaned back and and smiled as the cool night air washed over her. IT was almost Midnight which meant she would be able to summon Draco or Phoenix. She'd taken this job because it was easy, and because the bandits only struck in the dead of night. OH how they'd shit themselves when they'd came face with the black dragon of the stars. She laughed to herself.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Okay I don't know how well I'll do but I can try.))

London was walking through town her stomach growling at her, she had no place to sleep she really didn't care though. London let out a sigh as she saw some people heading inside for the night. Her though she wouldn't be going inside any time soon.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) The clock struck midnight just as an explosion sounded, jerking Kayla out of her light doze. "Well, this is it." She said, grabbing one of her Gold keys, a powerhouse but not the strongest spirit she had. "Open, Gate of the Lion!" A gold glow appeared. "Leo!"
When the light fell away there was a tall man standing there, pushing his sun-glasses up and straightening his suit. "How many times do I have to tell you, it's Loke." The orange haired man said with a grin.
"Sorry Loke, come on, I need this money."

(view spoiler)

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments London heard what sounded like a big explosion but she wasn't really sure. Things that happened around their were always weird so no one really paid attention. London however had never heard an explosion that big or a white light that big either. She quickly made her way over to the woods and hid behind a tree. She watched the strange guy and girl talk.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Loke smirked and looked down at his master, "after you?" He asked to which Kayla took off, heading towards the explosion, a Midnight key in her hand. "OPEN, gate of the winged horse!" A black glow surrounded her. "Pegasus!" There was a black flare and after it faded it left a huge, dapple gray winged horse standing there.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((I have no idea what's happening.))