What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

There's Only Been You (Jamison Family, #1)
This topic is about There's Only Been You
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance ended up with secret kid [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Macy (new)

Macy | 4 comments I am trying to remember this book I read a short while ago, but can't for the life of me think of the name. It's about these two people when they were younger had sex and resulted in a baby. before she could tell him he left and went to chicago, and is now a cop. 8 years (maybe more or less) later he comes back because his dad who was an alcoholic and dead so he returns for the funeral. He goes and sees the girls brothers who were his best friends and see's she has a son. At first he doesn't realize it, but later he does and gets mad of course. Her brothers are super protective especially the oldest (who is also a cop). He hooks his sister up with a fellow cop because he's mad that the son's father left her (even though he didn't know she was pregnant). This blind date though ends up being a big criminal. He nearly killed the eldest brother in a parking lot because he knew that the friend knew who he was. They were all at a bar that night and the brother had to kid(idk why he brought him to a bar though). the father was looking up on the criminal though. Anyway a few nights later the criminal goes into the brothers house to finish the job, but goes into the kids room.(The eldest lives with the sister and kid). He ends up taking the kid and they all chase after him. He ends up throwing the kid out the car (thinking that will end the chase) and being caught. The kid lived with minor injuries and the mom and dad end up getting married and living happily ever after.

I remember this one part of the book when the criminal took the mom out on a date and the dad was following them for her protection and making a remark how men don't drive yellow trucks. If that's any help.

Thank you all who try I appreciate it.

message 3: by Macy (new)

Macy | 4 comments Omg thank you so much I w as looking for it forever thank you again

Donna | 46 comments No worries. Happy to help. I had read it fairly recently, so was easy to find. :-).