Abbi Glines Reads discussion

Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
This topic is about Until the End
Until The End (SPOILER ALERT)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica | 2 comments So i just finished reading it and it was awesome, but i was wondering. The way you ended made me think that you might be doing a spinoff with the kids. i hope so.

Michelle i luvd this book so much luvd rock an trisha story then we got the others amazing then the end was just great i dont know about a spin off i want it cause i want 2 know more but i m happy with the endin as well xxxx

Elsa | 1 comments I love this book... I love rock & trisha... They r amazing....

Joey | 2 comments I LOVED this book! I really hope there are more about the children.

message 5: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Alvarez | 1 comments I loved the book, so much so much. But I confess that since harlow knew he was going to have a little girl, I imagined a future for Nate and Lila Kate. That would be great friends I have no doubts left, but I figured a story of a love of soul mates, and often those that are joined first by friendship :)

Avidreader1412 (amyksp91) | 2 comments I love books that start off with the main characters falling inlove young. I really hope Abbi writes for the kids. Fingers crossed ♥

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Henderson (alyssa309) | 1 comments While I really enjoyed this book I was upset. Sadie is on bed rest...not sure why...would have loved to read more about sienna and dwayne during her pregnancy...and I just didn't feel like the ending. And I am in no where near ready for Nate Finley to be grown up and falling in love! But I knew the minute she said his eyes where silver I knew it was him. Please don't end the Rosemary series too!

Joey | 2 comments I agree, but I really loved Trisha and Rocks story because they are talked about so much in earlier books. I am on an Abbi Glines kick now! I am reading the Vincent Brothers

Skye 🐙 (skye25) I LOVED THIS BOOK! The last 2 words BLEW MY mind! You've done it again Abbi!

Simran (simzie) | 2 comments Loved it so much and I can't wait for more to come

Melissa Lombardo | 1 comments I was blown away by the last two words of this book... I hope and pray you do a spin off with Nate, but I hope you include some more of Rush and Blaire's story also!!!!

message 12: by Abbi (new)

Abbi Glines (authorabbiglines) | 29 comments Mod
Melissa wrote: "I was blown away by the last two words of this book... I hope and pray you do a spin off with Nate, but I hope you include some more of Rush and Blaire's story also!!!!"

One day. ;)

Maria | 3 comments Abbi wrote: "Melissa wrote: "I was blown away by the last two words of this book... I hope and pray you do a spin off with Nate, but I hope you include some more of Rush and Blaire's story also!!!!"

One day. ;)"

One Day! The possibilities are endless, I will wait for it! I will :) *giggles*

Khara Stc | 4 comments I really loved how the Seabreeze series ended. I really do hope one day there is a spinoff but at the same time I am not ready for the Rosemary beach series to end. I live vicariously through these characters :-)

Khara Stc | 4 comments I really loved how the Seabreeze series ended. I really do hope one day there is a spinoff but at the same time I am not ready for the Rosemary beach series to end. I live vicariously through these characters :-)

Sonja I love all of them!
Just finish this one and got addicted again!
I want more...a lot more!

Abbi your writing is amazing!
You are and always be in my top five!

message 17: by Abbi (new)

Sonja wrote: "I love all of them!
Just finish this one and got addicted again!
I want more...a lot more!

Abbi your writing is amazing!
You are and always be in my top five!"

Thank you! :)

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Williams | 1 comments I adore all your books Abbi, your writing is amazing & you keep me wanting more & more! Your definitely my favourite author :). I can't wait for the release of your next book!!

message 19: by Abbi (new)

Rachel wrote: "I adore all your books Abbi, your writing is amazing & you keep me wanting more & more! Your definitely my favourite author :). I can't wait for the release of your next book!!"

message 20: by Elle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle (elicaferrb) | 3 comments Love the ending of this one. This is an element of "excitement?" that will leave you in deep thought as to how? why? and when? Did I make sense? Ha :)

message 21: by Abbi (new)

Elica wrote: "Love the ending of this one. This is an element of "excitement?" that will leave you in deep thought as to how? why? and when? Did I make sense? Ha :)"

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

message 22: by Shifa (new) - added it

Shifa Siddiqui | 4 comments I wish d series never ended! i never loved more any series! N hooking up of offsprings of 2 of ma favourite character, marcus n rush, i cant wait more!

Nicole | 4 comments OMG! I just read this book last night.What an ending!Please please please please tell me there is going to be more and will about the siblings? Had a giggle when she went on about them breeding like rabbits just about! LOL! If you haven't read this book then you just have to go out and buy it and read it. A definite must people's!!

Nicole | 4 comments Erica wrote: "So i just finished reading it and it was awesome, but i was wondering. The way you ended made me think that you might be doing a spinoff with the kids. i hope so."

I really hope so as well Erica! It is an awesome book! Loved the ending! Especially when the boys name is mentioned. I squealed in excitement! I just couldn't believe how grown up they have become!

message 25: by Abbi (new)

Shifa wrote: "I wish d series never ended! i never loved more any series! N hooking up of offsprings of 2 of ma favourite character, marcus n rush, i cant wait more!"

message 26: by Abbi (new)

Nicole wrote: "OMG! I just read this book last night.What an ending!Please please please please tell me there is going to be more and will about the siblings? Had a giggle when she went on about them breeding lik..."

Thank you! There will be a new series from that one day. :)

message 27: by Abbi (new)

Nicole wrote: "Erica wrote: "So i just finished reading it and it was awesome, but i was wondering. The way you ended made me think that you might be doing a spinoff with the kids. i hope so."

I really hope so..."

One day. :)

Hard12luv | 1 comments I was looking to see more on the surprise that Preston had for Amanda at the wedding that only Daisy May was aware of and I would of love to see the over due wedding of Rock and Trisha.

Amanda | 3 comments Will the new series be for just Seabreeze kids or rosemary beach kids too?