Abbi Glines Reads discussion

Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
This topic is about Until the End
Until The End (SPOILER ALERT)

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica | 2 comments So i just finished reading it and it was awesome, but i was wondering. The way you ended made me think that you might be doing a spinoff with the kids. i hope so.

message 2: by C.L. (new) - added it

C.L. Rosado | 1 comments I loved the book but wish there was more of Rock and Trisha

Susi | 3 comments yeah me too! Bliss and Nate deserve a book!

message 4: by Shefali (new) - added it

Shefali Singh (shefsingh827) | 3 comments Susi wrote: "yeah me too! Bliss and Nate deserve a book!"
I totally agree with you. I made a post on her FB page about it too.

message 5: by Ish (new)

Ish Suarnaba | 2 comments Nate and Bliss please! I love it!

message 6: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Lerminiaux woolston | 1 comments Absolutely hopeful you are doing a spinoff. Nate sounds like another smooth operator, like his Daddy.

Eunice | 1 comments Let me tell you.. I super loved the book and when I read Nate's name I literally SCREAMED!!! You are one of my favorite authors and I always make sure to pre-order all of your books because I know I will never be disappointed.

Guadalupe Zapata | 1 comments I want more Rock and Trisha....The end is perfect. I loved this book. I have a mayor book hangover since I´ve read it a week ago....Congrats.

Sarah | 2 comments That ending.... I couldn't stop smiling I really hope it turns into a series in the future, I just want my favourite series of books to carry on

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Fowler | 1 comments I know all good things must come to an end but.... I'm thinking it not. What about the kids I want to know about them and how they fall in love.
Just something to think about lol.
Loved all the sea breeze books and I know I could and will read them all over again. Xx

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber (goodreadscomlove_bug) | 2 comments I'm shipping Biss and Eli, lol

message 12: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Soko (melaniesokolowski) | 17 comments No I ship Bliss and the last two words!!

message 13: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Soko (melaniesokolowski) | 17 comments No I ship Bliss and the last two words!!

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber (goodreadscomlove_bug) | 2 comments Melanie wrote: "No I ship Bliss and the last two words!!"

Probably a love triangle

Jacqueline | 1 comments I super duper love both series hopefully more to come and a spinoff on the kids would be great. Though i wish there was more with rock and trisha.

Neela | 1 comments I think it was a perfect ending. With endless possibilities which is what Abbis books are all about.

message 17: by Dara (new) - added it

Dara Burleson | 1 comments What a great series & I just love the idea of Cage & Eva with a movie but I think sea breeze would be a great TV series on something like Fox or CW! There is so much to offer with so many story lines & amazing characters, it would be crazy epic! I only wish that Abbi would have told more of rock & Trisha's story-like what happened after they moved into the apartment together, with his promising football career, the dynamics of him & his dad, them graduating high school & not being able to have kids, more with the dynamics of deciding to adopt preston's siblings, their wedding, the surprise for their 5 th anniversary,etcetera...? I do enjoy knowing that a run in b/t the dads cage & rush should be interesting with bliss & Nate!

Samantha Dara wrote: "What a great series & I just love the idea of Cage & Eva with a movie but I think sea breeze would be a great TV series on something like Fox or CW! There is so much to offer with so many story lin..."

OMG I 100% agree with you! Especially about wishing for more of Trisha and Rock's beginning. And about Cage and Rush interacting. Haha I can't wait!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Susi wrote: "yeah me too! Bliss and Nate deserve a book!"

can you share the link? I can't find it, thank you!

message 20: by Sonja (last edited Dec 10, 2014 04:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sonja And Nate is whose son?

message 21: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Soko (melaniesokolowski) | 17 comments Blair and Rush's

Sonja Oh wow..thank you!

message 23: by Teri (new) - rated it 4 stars

Teri Omg!!! Nate!!!

message 24: by Kayden (new)

Kayden | 1 comments all this talk about Nate needing a book, what about Green and Jeremy?

message 25: by Shefali (new) - added it

Shefali Singh (shefsingh827) | 3 comments Dara wrote: "What a great series & I just love the idea of Cage & Eva with a movie but I think sea breeze would be a great TV series on something like Fox or CW! There is so much to offer with so many story lin..."

I totally agree with you!!! That would be amazing!!!

Renee Martin (ReneeRedemption) | 1 comments I LOVED this book!

Raquel Parrish (plussizeprincess) | 1 comments C.L. wrote: "I loved the book but wish there was more of Rock and Trisha"

Right I was expecting the wedding at the end...i was disappointed about that but that last line...omg

Amanda (pinkster01) | 1 comments I would die if there was a spin-off series for the kids!!! Please please please!! I freaked out and started acting like I crazy person when I read Nate Finlay lol that made me so happy! I also agree with one of the comments though about Green and Jeremy, I would loved to have heard something about them, if not a book maybe just like a short novella?? But I am really hoping for a kids spinoff series with them all grown up!