Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Could you please add this book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Blachut (andrewblachut) | 2 comments I've tried adding it myself but I keep getting the error that my account isn't old enough, even though I've now had it more than a day.

Title: Get more for your home
Author: Andrew Blachut
ASIN: B00P7HSXKU
Publisher: Amazon Australia Services Inc
Publication Date: November 5'th
Format: Kindle Edition
Description:
It’s not the Berlin wall coming down or a coup d'état in Cuba, but there is certainly a revolution happening right now in Australian real estate. The way that people sell their property in Australia has undergone a once in a lifetime paradigm shift.

This book fills the void in showing you exactly what you need to do to sell your own house with zero commission on the big property portals like realestate.com.au and domain.com.au. A do it yourself approach to selling your own home results in commission savings that are massive and this has saved Australians millions of dollars in real estate agent fees and charges.

This handbook shows you exactly how to go about selling your own property. It does this against the backdrop of a fight between a small but feisty company called PropertyNow and a giant real estate website, realestate.com.au.

Link to book:
http://www.amazon.com.au/Get-More-For...

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea publication date 2014?

message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea I have added the book with a date of publication as 11/5/2014. Let me know if I need to change the year.

message 4: by Nan (last edited Nov 05, 2014 02:46PM) (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Amazon states that you book was published on 3rd Nov 2014 but you say it's the 5th of Nov, which one is correct?

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43545 comments Mod
Nandar wrote: "Amazon states that you book was published on 3rd Nov 2014"

Where do you see this?

message 6: by Nan (last edited Nov 05, 2014 02:51PM) (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments rivka wrote: "Nandar wrote: "Amazon states that you book was published on 3rd Nov 2014"

Where do you see this?"

http://www.amazon.com/Get-More-Your-H...

Here in the book description, unless that's talking about when the book description was published.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43545 comments Mod
Ah! Yeah, the author linked the .au site, which does not have that data.

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Blachut (andrewblachut) | 2 comments My apologies guys,
Yes the year is 2014. I think I've got the timezones mixed up in calculation the actual publication date, I see Amazon is reporting the third.
Thanks so much for this!