Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince discussion

Ginny and Harry are finally together!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Cole Omg when I found out that Ginny and Harry got together I was so happy I almost cried they belonged together from the start when Ginny had a crush on Harry !!!! Who agrees with me if u do not please explain this mystery to me!!!!

Arcanian Anna wrote: "Omg when I found out that Ginny and Harry got together I was so happy I almost cried they belonged together from the start when Ginny had a crush on Harry !!!! Who agrees with me if u do not please..."

Rowling threw in a few twist and turns in her book, so even though I expected them to end up together at some point, I wasn't certain it would last. How many people really end up with someone they had a crush on as a preteen? Especially with the emotional scars that Harry's battles left on him (and the Weasleys) over the years.

message 3: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Cole True but they always had a spark and I wish he would of just ask Ron if he was alright if dated Ginny he would of said yes

Jawairia Yah i think they both make an amazing couple(:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved them together. :D Book Ginny is an amazing character.

Hannah Nouran wrote: "Am I the only one that shipped Harry with Luna? I know this is weird but I just couldn't help it!"

No, I actually did too! for a little bit. Then it was Harry and Ginny, and Luna and Neville. Sadly the latter didn't happen. At least my name twin (Hannah Abbott) ended up with Neville!

Lynnc Harry should have choose Ginny instead of Cho Chang but i am so happy they are together!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy Yeah. Awesome.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think these are good points about people not often ending up with someone they had a crush on as a preteen, and how everyone seems too perfectly paired...but I think we're intended to believe that the bond between so many of these characters, based on the crazy things they endured together that most preteens wouldn't, was stronger than we might have with other preteens. Also, there's the fact that they all lived together in a secluded community of sorts for 9 months out of the year for 7 years. In large part, they were all that each other even knew.

I also ship Harry/Ginny, btw.

molaffle Yeah, finally.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually think I'm the only one who liked Ron and Hermione together. I do not know if Harry really did belong with Ginny though. I need to buy the Harry Potter books and re-read them.

message 12: by Izzy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Izzy I agree with Ashley. I mean I love that Ron and Hermione are a couple, but Ginny and Harry, aren't as well matched.