Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > Can You Pass The Psychopath Test?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
What do you think, huh? :P
http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-you...

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

You COULD be a Psychopath. (view spoiler)

Sometimes you are a little distant from other people. You are no stranger to difficult times and a little depression, but overall, you are fairly friendly, outgoing and enjoy the company of others. You don't like to be on your own too much, you are very empathic, and you do feel bad when you see someone in need (heck, you might even help others from time to time!)
Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!

message 3: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!

A psychopath? You?! Come on!

You are the nicest, most happy-go-lucky person out there!
You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family.

message 4: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments The Complete Opposite of a Psychopath :D

Hugh five Gehna :P

message 5: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis *high 5s Ishi* :P

message 6: by Jarvis (last edited Nov 05, 2014 09:19AM) (new)

Jarvis That makes us 3 ;)

message 7: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Yay Abhay :P

message 8: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Meh, you people are no fun! :P

message 9: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!
The

You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family.

message 10: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments Explains a lot. XD

message 11: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) A Psychopath.
Umm we're a little scared to say this but ok, here we go: You didn't pass the psychopath test.

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!
Lol i aint gonna deny that...my brother is saying that i knew it all along xD
High five Vinny :D, even though you're not a total psychopath like me

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 1499 comments NOT a Psychopath. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :DDDDDD

You passed the psychopath test!
You are a smart, assertive and dedicated person, but you are NOT a psychopath!
You like to speak with other people, work, travel and learn. You don't feel caged in your daily life, and you are always there for others.

message 13: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
You COULD be a Psychopath

message 14: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Complete OPPOSITE of a psycopath. YAY!

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia NOT a Psycopath.

You passed the psychopath test!
You are a smart, assertive and dedicated person, but you are NOT a psychopath!
You like to speak with other people, work, travel and learn. You don't feel caged in your daily life, and you are always there for others.

Well then. Yep. I guess...

message 16: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 410 comments You COULD be a Psychopath. :P

Sometimes you are a little distant from other people. You are no stranger to difficult times and a little depression, but overall, you are fairly friendly, outgoing and enjoy the company of others. You don't like to be on your own too much, you are very empathic, and you do feel bad when you see someone in need (heck, you might even help others from time to time!)
Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!

message 17: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Am I the only Psychopath here???? :O

message 18: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Mah buddy, High 5! :D
Don't feel lonely, feel special! :D

message 19: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Pheww I thought peeps got scared of me (T_T)
Thankies mate :)

message 20: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Nay, that makes you somewhat unique! ^_^ :P

message 21: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!
The

You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family. What are you even taking this quiz for?

message 22: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 246 comments The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!

You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family. What are you even taking this quiz for?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

You COULD be a Psychopath.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 149 comments The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!

Sure...*nervous laughing*

message 26: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 209 comments The complete OPPOSITE of a psychopath

message 27: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments A psychopath? You?! Come on!