BookTube 2018! discussion

Archive > Book Swaps?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya guys. So I am in a bit of a mess here. I have a few books that I have read and yet don't want to have to give them away to a place where they may stay on a shelf for months before getting thrown into the dustbin. I couldn't let that happen to my books. So I thought about maybe doing some book swaps. Provided that I can really just send them in the UK, it costs to much to send them abroad.
Its easy really.
1. I will make a Youtube video (probably) about all the books that I am going to put forwards for the swap.
2. If you guys want to pick one that would be great, I will hopefully get that sent out to you (first come first serve for each book)
3. Give me a list of all the books you are willing to swap and I will pick one of those
4. We exchange addresses and get those books sent off to one another.

What do you guys think?

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments What do you think about starting a secret santa program? Where we get a booktuber who signs up and then we send them one the books they have been wanting the most or one that is on their to read list? I would be glad to organize it if I could get one other person.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure that sounds like a good idea.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments I will organize it today and have it posted up tonight

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay awesome.

message 6: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Lekhraj | 8 comments Heather, what's the name of your YouTube channel?

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments PinkZebraReads

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Did we manage to get something sorted? Not had a chance to get online much

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments Not yet Kate I think I will wait and do it next year so we have time to organize it and get everything sent out what do you think?

message 10: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Lekhraj | 8 comments That sounds good.

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments Arianna would you want to do it if I started it?

message 12: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Lekhraj | 8 comments I would definitely! I'd just have to get my mom's permission before I do anything.

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather | 67 comments Of course!

message 14: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Lekhraj | 8 comments It sounds like a lot of fun.