Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏɢɪsᴛɪᴄs Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ discussion

Hᴇʟɪᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇʀ > ʟᴏᴜɴɢᴇ

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments

message 2: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Nov 12, 2015 09:12PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments
Adalric sat in the lounge, cleaning his weapons. He wondered about his mother, and her new boyfriend. He hasn't met the guy yet, and he wondered if they'd get along. He hasn't visited his mother in a while, and felt bad about not visiting.

message 3: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Aleksi stumbles into the lounge with a bunch of papers and books. He trips over his own foot and falls to the ground, papers flying through the air.

Aleksi doesn't ever match up to the person he becomes out on the field. It's like he has a split personality. An anxious and shy Aleksi lies on the floor while when out on the field a brave and skilled agent takes down drug lords and villains.

message 4: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Nov 12, 2015 09:57PM) (new)

Adalric looks up at the noise caused by the younger male's fall. "Oh...uh, need some help?" He sets down the throwing knife we was polishing and gets up, collecting the papers and offers a hand to the rather cute Enhanced.

message 5: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (last edited Nov 12, 2015 09:35PM) (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Embarrassed, he doesn't look up and just starts collecting the papers, "Oh, um, n-no, I'll be fine," he replies straightening his glasses. "Idiot," He mutters at himself as he stands with his belongings. Aleksi caught Adalric's gaze and his stomach does a somersault. He-He's beautiful, He thinks.

message 6: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Nov 12, 2015 09:57PM) (new)

Biting his lip, Adalric lowered his hand and gave Aleksi the papers he had collected, "Uh, here you go..." His voice trailed off, obviously implying Oh-you-didn't-give-me-your-name. He looked the boy up and down, checking him out subtly.

message 7: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (last edited Nov 12, 2015 09:55PM) (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments (Stop saying older boy! Ahaha, he's three years younger than you! >.<)

Aleksi watches him bite his lip and realizes he's staring. "Oh! Um.. The name is Aleksi," He says as he maneuvers his books and papers to one side of his arm to give the guy his hand. He smiles at him and looks into his bright blue eyes.

(Oh, really? I was thinking Adalric was younger.)

He clasps Aleksi's hand, mouthing the name to remember it. It is foreign, and therefor attractive to him. "Adalric, but everyone just calls me Klaus." But you can call me whatever you like. He thinks to himself. He tries to keep the conversation going, "So, uh, you a field agent?" He asks, wondering what is with all the papers.

message 9: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments (Aha, nope. I checked. I love that line by the way, made me chuckle, aha. But you can call me whatever you like.)

Hm, Klaus, I like it. "Yes, more than it looks like now." He says glancing at the hand full of papers he's clasping to, "This is actually my debrief of my last mission, the paperwork is the annoying part," Aleksi glances behind Adalric at his weapons, "And from what I can gather you are too?"

message 10: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Nov 12, 2015 10:21PM) (new)

He shrugged, "Yeah. I'm...new at this. Really new. But I've been fighting bad guys in my home town for a while now. The whole Avengers and such inspired me to help where I could, given my gifts. Eventually S.H.I.E.L.D. found me."

(Goodnight. Gotta get some sleep.)

message 11: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "I figured you were new, I would've noticed ages go if someone like you were here.." He said blushing slightly as he touched his neck instinctively as he was nervous. Anytime he was he'd do the same thing. The necklace was given to him by his mother before she died, that was all he knew about his family. His past is a secret to him and that was one of the reasons he accepted Director Fury's offer, to find out what happened.

Adalric blushed slightly, understanding what he meant by that. He was...calling him attractive? Did they play for the same team? His heart was beating abnormally, he couldn't remember the last time he felt like this. "Oh, uh, yeah." He chuckled nervously. "So, what was your last mission? Haven't gotten my first yet." He said, slightly resentful that he was given no assignments in the short months he was part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

message 13: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Aleksi noticed his cheeks flush and smiled at that. "It was nothing, just a bit of recon this time around. S.H.I.E.L.D. likes to make you work to the top. It can get annoying when you know you're ready for the field," He said brushing his back. "Does that mean you don't have a team yet?"

He nodded, "Nope, no team. Just general training, being taught how to control my powers. That kind of stuff. At this rate, I might as well be a paper pusher at some cubical, because it looks like I might never see action." He paused, "Not to glorify violence, but I didn't sign up just to sit around."

message 15: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "It'll come around. I can tell already you have potential, and I'm sure they'll see it as well," He said, "Anyway, did you maybe want get out of here? I'm famished," He asked looking towards the ground out of nervousness.

His face turned red. "Oh! Yeah! I mean...sure, yeah. I'm...I'm hungry, too." He said, mentally slapping himself for sounding too eager.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ wrote: ""It'll come around. I can tell already you have potential, and I'm sure they'll see it as well," He said, "Anyway, did you maybe want get out of here? I'm famished," He asked looking towards the gr..."

?

message 18: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments (-Sorry!)

Aleksi chuckles at his hesitation as he makes his way out.

(-Continue this here? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...)

Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ...

unread topics | mark unread