Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏɢɪsᴛɪᴄs Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ discussion

Hᴇʟɪᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇʀ > ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments

message 2: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments With his son following, Nicholas walked into the observation room which is also the control room of the aircraft that overlooked the clouds. "Mikel, as you can see this place is a state of the art facility that can help treat you so you can control your abilities and put it to use. Don't you want that?" He asked. Nick had been showing Mikel around the hellicarrier trying to convince him this the place he is supposed to be.

message 3: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Nov 16, 2015 04:52AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Mikel was thoroughly unimpressed by the entire thing- the only thing that was of importance to him, right now, was the chemistry IA he was due in two days, and god knew how he was supposed to submit that to his professor when he was in the sky, on the strangest plane he'd ever flown in, surrounded by a bunch of philanthropists, when all he really wanted to so was plant his feet firmly on the streets of New York, go to his seminars and classes as per usual, and go to work. "No," he answered. "What I want is to go home so I can work on this bloody assignment that's due in- like- two days!"

message 4: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (last edited Nov 16, 2015 05:06AM) (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "No? Mikel, with your abilities you're not only a danger to yourself but to everyone around you! Don't you see that? By pushing it away you're making it worse, son. The only way I can help you is here," He said getting frustrated. Nick recognizes the temper he sees in Mikel. It reminds him of himself.
"...Y'know, in the beginning I never wanted this for you. This life. It's a dangerous business but once you came into your abilities I realized this is exactly where you need to be. And soon enough you will realize this as well.."

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Damn. What a shame there was no duct tape around here- that would've been real useful for shutting his Father up. "Listen to me, dad-" he said, crossing his arms over his chest, "I don't want to be one of them. I want to live a normal life, finish college, become a forensic, and then
live through it, and whatever. My power- it's something stupid. It'll probably wear off anyways, if I don't use it." At his father's last sentence, though, Mikel's light frown of annoyance turned into a scowl. "It's not up to you to decide where I belong or not! All these people- the avengers, and your little SHIELD minions- I don't wanna be like any of that!"

message 6: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (last edited Nov 16, 2015 05:18AM) (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Nicholas chuckles at the familiarity between them. He disobeys just as much as himself and doesn't take no for an answer either, "No, you listen to me, you will NEVER have a normal life being who you are. I'm sorry I am your father but I am! And if that gets leaked out you will become a bullseye," He said furious. "Everything I say to you, is the god's truth. Everything!! I am trying to protect you!.. I am your father. Act as a soldier!! If I tell you red is green, red is green. That's the game we're playing here,"

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Mikel's jaw clenches, as do his fists, and for once, his minds draws a furious blank that makes him want to scream. No, he'll never be normal. Yes, he would be a target. "I am not your soldier!" He snapped back, furiously. Years of good education had kept him opinionated and open-minded, but for god's sakes, he would not take orders like these. "And I'll choose for myself wether red is green or not," he added on in a mutter. "I'm not a wild dog to be trained and tamed, Father! This is ridiculous," he finally said. "I have better things to do than this bull."

message 8: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "You've got a choice to make, son. Go back to your life, or get fixed up with a new one. Take your chances that no one comes after you. Or you could get in the game and hunt people like the mercenaries that will come after you. Your call. Either be the hunter or the hunted," He said in reply.
"You may not be my soldier but you are my son,"

message 9: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments "Yeah," he answered, quirking a brow at the director. "Look, I know you're proud of your little-big-whatever Organisation, and that I'm bruising your ego a little, but c'mon. I never asked for any of this. And now you're going off n a dramatic tangent to scare me. Yeah. I know that, dad." Mikel ran a hand through his black curls and gave the man before him a look. "Anyways, it's not like you're giving me a choice," he muttered, leaning against the wall. "Now whilst I'm on this bloody thing." His Father wouldn't let him go, he knew that. Bye-bye forensics, he thought sadly.

message 10: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "I'm not trying to be over dramatic, I'm just telling you how it is in the real world. Mikel, I only want to protect you. My intention isn't to ruin your life," He said. Nick gives a sigh, "S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy of Science and Technology, Operations, you can continue forensic science there," He says giving in, "But! You'll also have to atend the Academy of Operations, that's where you'll train with other recruits to hone in on your abilities and become a field agent,"

message 11: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Mikel felt the can of Sprite he'd been holding crumple up in his hand without him moving his fingers, and this meant that it was really getting to him. So, forensic and a field agent. Bloody hell. Mikel tugged at his curls this time. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what? Fine. Whatever, I don't care. Let me just forget my Friend sand my job and whatever. Sure," he said with complete sarcasm. "But don't expect me to enjoy any of it."

message 12: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "Now look who's being over dramatic. You can keep your life. As long as you're doing it I don't care how you spend the rest of your time," Nicholas was never much of a parent to his son. With running SHIELD he never had the time to be a proper father, it was never for him anyway, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about him.

message 13: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Mikel snorted. "Sure, I can keep my life. And how am I supposed to do anything whilst I'm stuck on this heli-flying-thingy?" Wow. What language. He really did care about this place. Nick Fury was thoroughly annoying his Son, and Mikel was beginning to feel their relationship sort of breaking apart and snapping at the seams because seriously, there was nothing going on here. Hell, it was like they didn't even share the same genes. His dad never took him out or watched Star Wars with him when he was a kid. His dad was literally a ghost to him for half his childhood.

message 14: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments (-By the way, the academies aren't on the hellicarrier. >.<)

"That's your problem, not mine. I just work here," He said with a smirk." Nick barely knows much about his son after be so far apart all these years but secretly, deep inside, Nick does really want to get to know his own son, even if he won't admit it. Him being here will help him get to know him as well. It's a win-win situation in a way.

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments (Yeah- that was just Mikel being a drama queen XD)

Mikel placed the crumpled soda can aside and crossed his arms over his chest again. "You don't care about what I actually want, do you? Ever since you told me about this stupid SHIELD stuff, you've wanted me to be a part of it," he said, as if coming to a conclusion. "Gee. Thanks, dad. Much appreciated. At some point I'll be working with the NYPD and there'll be nothing you'll be able to do about it." And then I can laugh in your face, he thought bitterly.

message 16: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments "Son, you have a lot to learn. The NYPD is nothing compared to SHIELD. Just a mere pawn in this game," He says with a chuckle. "Besides, if you want to test me, go ahead, join the NYPD, just see what I can do," He says as he works over to the window that overlooks the clouds, "Maybe one day you'll see what I've done for you," He mutters under his breath.

message 17: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments (- Gotta go! We shall continue once I come back. :3)

message 18: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Mikel watched his Father as he walked over to the great glass windows, and restrained a sigh between annoyance and despair, because his Father was right. He wielded so much power over him and over all these people in SHIELD that it was a bad idea to contradict him- that is, unless you were his Son. Mikel wasn't exactly in the best position to be doing anything like what he was doing right now, but he didn't fancy being someone's lap-dog. "Huh," he scoffed. "Thanks for the support," he said sarcastically.

message 19: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments (sorry bout that! I fell asleep)

message 20: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments [boop]

message 21: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments (-Sorry!)

"Well? Don't you have somewhere to be?" He asked as he turned back towards him. Nicholas had nothing else he had to say. He has exhausted all his efforts to convince him and he wasn't about to grovel. "Know that with your gift, the world needs you," He said struggling to be motivational. "Only you can help yourself by making the right decision. I trust you will,"

message 22: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 77 comments Damn, this was irritating. "Yeah. Fine," he muttered, and he turned around, head hung, looking miserable like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs, and he turned away from his father. Decisions, decisions. Blah, blah, blah. All of this was stuff he didn't want to be a part of. Nevertheless, he walked off, to wherever he was supposed to be- the training centre, presumably, and left his father there.

Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ...

unread topics | mark unread