The Catcher in the Rye The Catcher in the Rye discussion

Residential Things Shiping - Packing Guideline

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michael Sussman Fascinating perspective on CitR.

Michael Sussman You're a real card, Edward. The Joker.

Michael Sussman Edward wrote: "Michael wrote: "You're a real card, Edward. The Joker."

And you're the ace; a slight mispronunciation required."

I would beleaguer the pointlessness if I wasn't absoloonly assured you were an assimilator of nefarious narcissists, relentlessly insisting on the regurgitation of detritus.

Geoffrey Michael
Your last posting is so much garbage. Hahahaha

Michael Sussman Just taking my cue from Edward, the King of Gobbledygook.

message 6: by Renee E (last edited Nov 05, 2014 03:35PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Renee E Michael wrote: "I would beleaguer the pointlessness if I wasn't absoloonly assured you were an assimilator of nefarious narcissists, relentlessly insisting on the regurgitation of detritus. "

And with lovely alliteration!

photo clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon_zps7718d1cd.gif

message 7: by Michael (last edited Nov 05, 2014 03:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michael Sussman Edward wrote: "Don't be faux coy. The ability to copy and beleaguer are your only demonstrated "skills." Understand? Or do you require Wikipedia?"

Is there a Wikipedia page for gadfly?

Paul Martin Edward wrote: "My compliments for almost understanding the basics. Pictures submitted by the old cunt in supposed danger of over the head drones, colloquial, wishful thinking. Yeah, unquestionably a drone. Shit on it. Your suck up, no agreement sought, wacko turned credentialed psychologist wacko. Funny to a Joker, negligently without effort, crowned the Wild Card King by those pathetically inexperienced. So sad to the intellectually challenged yet to prove themselves pushing 60. Laughable to the less than polite. Sincere sympathy offered from here. Truly sorry, but do yourself a favor and don't fuck with me unless you can bring the shit like Tapia. Psychology and whine up your ass, audio-visuals nothing other than a boring inaccurate regurgitation of the archaic. If you like it, go to the fucking museum.

Tattooed face Mike, Crazy Ass, Tyson. Look that one up in your Funk and Wagnalls. Supposed what passes for erudition to follow in dry clone unison. Fucking, or more precisely a non-fucking joke! Almost sorry you never had the nerve to crawl out of your well protected hole. Sympathy that it might have been the sophistry of Oublquette, or whatever the fuck that shit added to the pretentiously postulated mid-brow Oprah sophistication entertains on many levels. Un-serious, inebriated kudos to the pretentiously wise.

I can hardly await your stupid, one line response, Michael. I suppose we all do what we can.
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnv...

Adam Meek I still don't know what this thread is about, or how it relates to Salinger.

message 10: by Adam (new) - rated it 2 stars

Adam Meek Edward wrote: "Lead us in the right direction"

I totally get what you and your buddy Michael are on about, some kids told me that's called flaming or something.

My consternation comes from the rather cryptic OP. Is the OP asking the best way to ship a copy of Catcher to a new residence? Is the OP referencing a part of the novel I've forgotten about? Perhaps the OP is just soliciting advice on packing one's things prior to shipping in general.

OP, please elaborate.

Paul Martin Edward wrote: "Maintain that same composure when you see the inevitable, well deserved knife. "

Whose knife will that be? Yours?

message 12: by Adam (last edited Nov 08, 2014 10:38AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Adam Meek OP= original post(er). Do you even internet bro? :b

message 13: by Adam (new) - rated it 2 stars

Adam Meek Edward wrote: "Flatter yourself. Questions, questions. Asked you first. Don't understand. Michael is not my buddy. What does OP mean? Why is any of this s*** relevant to you? Ship the F****** thing any way you want. Fedex can help.
..."

LOL

message 14: by Renee E (last edited Nov 08, 2014 10:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Renee E The OP was a spam message that got removed but not before getting threadjacked.

And then jack-assed.

message 15: by Adam (new) - rated it 2 stars

Adam Meek Renee wrote: "The OP was a spam message that got removed but not before getting threadjacked.

And then jack-assed."
Ah, ok. There for a second I honestly wondered if the OP was referencing a portion of Catcher that I had forgotten about.

Edward wrote: "Only recently. After the "enlightening, joyous" experience. I look forward to so much f****** more. Look forward to more thrills to come, no pun intended. KMA. ..."

You know KMA but not OP? No wonder you have such an "enlightening, joyous experience" online.  

Petergiaquinta Paul Martin wrote: "Link to Charlie Manson gobbledygook"

You nailed it, Paul Martin...well done, sir.

Karen thecryptile wrote: "I still don't know what this thread is about, or how it relates to Salinger."

You are definitely on the right track with that statement.

Karen Petergiaquinta wrote: "Paul Martin wrote: "Link to Charlie Manson gobbledygook"

You nailed it, Paul Martin...well done, sir."

I don't think Edward has a murderous cult following- at least I hope not.

Renee E Karen wrote: "
I don't think Edward has a murderous cult following- at least I hope not ..."

Just the disembodied voices, Karen.

message 20: by E.D. (new) - rated it 4 stars

E.D. Lynnellen Pedal steel. F%$k yeah.