Readers Addict discussion

Pick-It-For- Me Monthly's > Pick It for Me (Dec)

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 81 comments I would like to join. The self I would like it picked from is my Available shelf. (That's right......right?)

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Poppen (mandakpopp) | 9 comments Count me in...could be interesting!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Poppen (mandakpopp) | 9 comments I would like it picked from my To Read shelf(:

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (theheatherbomb) Me! Ebooks shelf, please.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Poppen (mandakpopp) | 9 comments Fantastic, thanks!!(:

message 6: by Jonel (new)

Jonel I"m in. Please use my pick it for me shelf https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 7: by Alyson, Organizer (new)

Alyson {Error Nebula} (thecommonalyson) | 43 comments Mod
May I join in on the fun? 0v0
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 8: by Katie, Main (new)

Katie Burke (katiekate98) | 143 comments Mod
I'm in! Use my pick it for me shelf.

These Violent Delights (Robin) I'm in!

Please use my To Read I Own Shelf, thanks

message 10: by Jonel (new)

Jonel :D

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather (theheatherbomb) Tanya, I choose On Dublin Street for you. I changed the name of my shelf to my Kindle shelf, so please use that one.

message 12: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 81 comments Heather wrote: "Tanya, I choose On Dublin Street for you. I changed the name of my shelf to my Kindle shelf, so please use that one."

Thanks Heather! For you I pick First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones I love the series, I envy you reading it for the first time.

message 13: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Amanda, for you this month, I'll pick Marked by P.C. Cast. I quite enjoyed this series.

message 14: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Kara wrote: "Jonel, how do you put the check marks on?"

I copy and paste them from the last time I used them. Lol. I'm sneaky.

message 15: by Katie, Main (new)

Robin for you I pick The Dragon King and I

message 16: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Here. Have a check mark Kara ✔

message 17: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 81 comments Do I have to do anything when I have finished the book that was picked for me?

message 18: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 81 comments Ok, Well I read On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young I rated 4 stars it was a nice easy read, a little emotional, I have been in a book slum for a while and it was a good book to help me out of it.

message 19: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Has anyone heard from Amanda lately?

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Poppen (mandakpopp) | 9 comments Jonel im sorry, I hadnt realized it was up yet! For you I choose the Iron Queen. That series is on to read it looks awesome! im so excited about your choice for me!

message 21: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Amanda wrote: "Jonel im sorry, I hadnt realized it was up yet! For you I choose the Iron Queen. That series is on to read it looks awesome! im so excited about your choice for me!"

No worries at all. If your Goodreads notifications work like mine lately then you're only getting a fraction of them too. And I can't wait to read this one!

message 22: by Katie, Main (new)

Has anyone heard anything from Robin lately?

message 23: by Katie, Main (new)

Ok

message 24: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 81 comments Heather wrote: "Tanya, I choose On Dublin Street for you. I changed the name of my shelf to my Kindle shelf, so please use that one."

How did you like the book I picked for you Heather? Have you had a chance to read it?

message 25: by Heather (last edited Dec 05, 2014 10:33PM) (new)

Heather (theheatherbomb) Tanya wrote: "Ok, Well I read On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young I rated 4 stars it was a nice easy read, a little emotional, I have been in a book slum for a while and it was a good book to help me out of it."

I'm glad you liked it. I've never read the rest of the series.

message 26: by Heather (new)

Heather (theheatherbomb) Tanya wrote: "Heather wrote: "Tanya, I choose On Dublin Street for you. I changed the name of my shelf to my Kindle shelf, so please use that one."

How did you like the book I picked for you Hea..."

No, I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I'm reading a book for another group right now.

These Violent Delights (Robin) For Katie I pick Spellcaster by Claudia Gray

message 28: by Katie, Main (new)

Okay!

message 29: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Kara wrote: "who wants to pick for me? please it be a Christmas book that you know of and I'll look for it at the library if not already checked out. Katie? Jonel? Amanda?"

Kara, Did you know that A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens is the only Christmas story on your shelf?

message 30: by Jonel (new)

Jonel The Christmas Wedding Quilt: Let It Snow\You Better Watch Out\Nine Ladies Dancing by Emilie Richards looks awesome! I pick that for your lovely December read.

message 31: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Kara wrote: "Yay! thank you"

:D

message 32: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Kara wrote: "Just finished the book Jonel picked for me. it had slow points but overall, I liked it"

Did it put you in the Christmas spirit?

message 33: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Kara wrote: "Eh... It put me in a lovely dovey mood all week. I was a total flirt with my long distance boyfriend.. Yeah.. he told me to tell you to pick those kind of books out for me more often. I guess I'm f..."

Tehehe

message 34: by Alyson, Organizer (new)

Alyson {Error Nebula} (thecommonalyson) | 43 comments Mod
Kara, I choose for you Journey to the Center of the Earth because it's one of my favorite classics from my childhood :3

message 35: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Just finished The Iron Queen. It was a great read.