1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jan and Coco

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, whatever you want to do, ;)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments :) Hello so this will be based off of Percy Jackson? I can try to think of a good plot. It's been my addiction so far.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, once you make the plat, would you like to make the characters short bio or are we using characters already made?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments The characters can be short bio. I'll post random plots that you can choose one out of all:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I'll do that after!

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Same!:) will post all plots now.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Plot A: Lovers that lived in Camp Halfblood.. The boy betrays his girl leaving to Kronos's side. The girl stays in camp half blood....... Four years later. The girl is sent on a quest with a team to destroy Kronos plans. He finds out about her going on this dangerous mission and wants to stop her he still loves her but she seems not to love him anymore. He gets angered and decides to kidnap her during her quest when her team is out and about and she is alone in their hideout. He brings her to safety and she struggles not remembering him. So he acts like a cruel kidnapper for a few days then slowly becomes nicer trying to make her fall in love with him again. Even with her tied up or gagged. He try's to make love with her and get her to know the feeling she had four years ago with him again...

Plot B: A demigod child of the big three is son or daughter of the President is taken by Kronos and a quest is sent out to save the child including hunters, and camp half blood kids.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Plot A but there is no way I could follow the character of they guy if I am the guy!

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Sounds good:) Don't worry we can add more characters so you don't have to be as harsh as that guy is described.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

So I am the guy?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments You don't have to be. We can do at least two characters so you don't have to play just a guy.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, I'm sorry im not getting this. Are you willing to be the guy, because I'll do way better if I'm the girl or someone else besides the guy...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you explain what doubles are?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments I mean if you want we can do one guy and one girl to be fair. I'm bad at playing a guy and I also prefer girl but I rather do both gender roles and be fair.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

So, we both be a guy and a girl.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Yes if that's okay with you?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, yahh, you can go ahead and make the bios, I'll be back

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay. I'll make my girl and guy. I'll be the evil guy that is like the traitor so you don't have to be him.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thanks, are the other Charries going to be, like their friends or something?

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Yes the other charries will be like friends and traitors. I'm going to start my bios now.

message 21: by Janelle (last edited Nov 05, 2014 07:29PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Skylar Rey
Appearance:
Face Claim: Emily Rudd
Personality: Sensitive, Sweet, Intelligent, Manipulative, Seductive, Quiet, Rude, Kind, Mysterious, and Secretive
History: Skylar was born in such an awful place her mother and step father attacked and hurt her growing up she learned how to fight. Learning about Demigods she never realized she could be a daughter of Ares. When she was with a group of her friends in elementary school and they were attacked by monsters. She didn't know the reason when her friend was killed she killed the monster, she was really upset about those things. She fought out her friend was a son of Hades and she couldn't stand it at all she ran to camp half blood she lived there since she was only seven and grew up there for a long time. Most campers thought she was a daughter of Aphrodite but when she fights and her temper reveals itself. She is known as a daughter of Ares.
Godly Parent: Ares
Other:

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think that I can rp with two charries, it seems too difficult. I'd rather be one...

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments We don't have too this is just how I prefer. It seems real difficult at first it's not.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly I'd rather do one charrie each. I'm not very coordinated so I'll be the guy if you want,

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Alright that's fine. It was just a suggestion. Are you sure?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay. So I'm going to delete my boy up there.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments I'm editing my girl so she fits the main girl's profile better.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hello?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not interested in Percy Jackson...

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Thank you for telling me.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Welcome....I kinda felt bad for ignoring you, I'm sorry.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments It's fine.