The Maze Runner discussion

Which Book Was The Worst Of The Series

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Kill Order. With the Scorch Trials being a close second.

message 2: by molaffle (new)

molaffle | 16 comments The Kill Order

message 3: by Ewa (new)

Ewa (ewapluci) | 5 comments The Kill Order didn't have much character build up and it got boring

message 4: by Jay (new)

Jay | 2 comments Death cure just because newt died :(

message 5: by GenjiHere (new)

GenjiHere | 12 comments The Kill Order

message 6: by GenjiHere (new)

GenjiHere | 12 comments Karen wrote: "The Kill Order"

That book took me 1 month to finnish!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The Death Cure because of so many deaths that it depressed me. :(

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy I think it's been the prequal personally. I don't like when they write books in such order. I know why, I get it, but I still don't like it. Besides, it wasn't easy to read about Theresa after her death, even if it was short.

And I think the best was the first, but the third gave some interesting philosophica questions

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (strlfifin) | 3 comments The Death Cure, so many people die... Including Newt :c

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy Stephanie wrote: "The Death Cure, so many people die... Including Newt :c"

They didn't seem so pointless I¨d say. Like perhaps in the last book of HP.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Honestly the Scorch Trials :/ I wasn't a huge fan of it

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachel wrote: "Honestly the Scorch Trials :/ I wasn't a huge fan of it"

What I didn't like about that book were the weird monster at the end of it. Like the Grievers weren't enough.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Ikr plus the whole thing about Thomas being forced to have the feeling of being betrayed, that was just a bit stupid... And the room? What was that even for?

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachel wrote: "Ikr plus the whole thing about Thomas being forced to have the feeling of being betrayed, that was just a bit stupid... And the room? What was that even for?"

Indeed. I¨d understand the betrayal, since they wanted to monitor his brain aktivity in the kill zone. How it reacted and everything. But the room was silly. There really should have happened something. Say he'd remember, for which I waited the whole time and it never happened

message 15: by Anusha (new)

Anusha Amer | 14 comments I didnt like the death cure as much mostly because so many questions were unanswered

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat Vines | 10 comments I think the Scorch Trials was my least favorite. Thought it had some cool aspects, it was mainly just filler in my opinion.

message 17: by Amani (new)

Amani Definitely Kill Order. If you have read the fever code, then you know why the story was important, but I didn't like it because I never grew close to the characters. I missed Minho, Newt, and Thomas.

message 18: by SomeAlien (new)

SomeAlien | 22 comments NONE... Though I admit The Kill Order was a little too slow and boring at the beginning but then the action started and it got better and better.. that's my Pov.. peace out |-/

message 19: by ExoDoll (new)

ExoDoll (harman_kaur) | 4 comments The Death Cure

message 20: by Alice (new)

Alice Liddle (amandaquah) | 21 comments Death Cure, and not just because Newt died...

message 21: by Asterion (new)

Asterion (Yimsel) | 11 comments Death cure definitely

message 22: by bry (new)

bry (brybry1a) | 6 comments Death Cure just cause Newt
But Kill order and Scorch Trials werent great either

message 23: by Sunray (new)

Sunray | 11 comments I think the Scorch Trials, it was a little bit boring...

message 24: by Mark (new)

Mark (markbooks10) | 9 comments I guess The Kill Order, although the last third of the book really redeemed the sometimes choppy pace.

message 25: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (2dpixel) The Scorch Trials but so far The Kill Order isn't grasping my attention.I put it down after 10 pages believe it or not!

em~thatdemmedelusivemurderess~ (thatdemmedelusivemurderess) | 5 comments The Scorch Trials, although I haven't gotten my hands on The Kill Order.

message 27: by Karly (last edited May 08, 2018 08:32AM) (new)

Karly (kcodr13) Kill Order (then Death Cure b/c Newt)

message 28: by CHLOE2004 (new)

CHLOE2004 | 9 comments The Kill Order was a downfall... I mean it was ok... I give it 2 stars..... meaning its not the worst but still its not as good as the rest of the books...

message 29: by cassidy( a.k.a Anna) (last edited Jul 29, 2019 04:24PM) (new)

cassidy( a.k.a Anna) Allen | 1 comments the kill order sooooooooo boring (dont read waste of time)