Editors and Writers discussion

Affordable, experienced proofreader & copy editor

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.M. (last edited Nov 05, 2014 02:14AM) (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 64 comments Hi Everyone,

I am an experienced copy editor and proofreader with over six years in the industry, working with both publishers and authors alike on a variety of genres, including non-fiction.

I will meticulously check your manuscript for any mistakes, as well as review your plot, characterisation, sentence flow and pacing.

I know the editing process can be daunting, especially if you have never used an editor before, and I am happy to discuss any reservations or queries you may have.

I will edit the first 1000 words for free, so that you can see how I work, plus this also gives me the benefit of assessing how much of an input you need for your manuscript. I currently charge £5 ($8) per 1000 words for editing, and £4 ($6.40) for proofreading. I am happy to discuss payments with you and come to an arrangement to suit any pocket.

I am contactable via Goodreads, through my direct email whitediamondedits@gmail.com or via my website www.whitediamondedits.wordpress.com

I look forward to working with you.
Best wishes
Jacqui

message 2: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 64 comments Hey everybody,

For a limited time - between now and the end of December - I am offering all editing and proofreading at half price (£2.50 per 1000 words for editing and £2 per 1000 words for proofreading). The first 1000 words are still edited/proofed for free. That means a novel of 80000 words would cost you £179.50 for editing and £158 for proofreading, all available in instalments where necessary.

I am more than happy to discuss your novel with you if you are interested. I only have limited spaces available now so please do get in touch.

Best wishes
Jacqui
Whitediamondedits@gmail.com
www.whitediamondedits.wordpress.com