Wɨnǥs {Angels&Demons} discussion

Role Creation > Character Application

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KT (last edited Nov 05, 2014 04:49PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) These will be watched a lot, and super hard to get. Fill out the application, and don't be offended if you don't get it.

ANGELS-
Micheal-Protection
Raphael-Healing
Gabriel-Abundance

DEMONS-
Lucifer- Light
Lilith- Lust (♀)
Abaddon- Destruction

Name-
Character-
RolePlay Sample-
Activity Level- (24/7, 4/2, etc)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments Tristan, High Mastro

Michael

Michael kneeled down upon his knees, His wings wrapped around his gracefully body. His Heart beat in his chest the only sound in the room. An Empty throne was before him, the Walls where made of Marble, there where no modern lights or Fires lighting the room but it was bright nonetheless. Everything about the room was simple and in its simplicity it was magnificent, it was Holy and Pure. Michael touched his forehead down to the ground, his wings spreading outwards as he did fanning out. His voice was as regal Quiet as if in prayer After such silence the room seemed to be angry at the words.

Moments later, the Room welcomed his words Rejoicing in them, where the throne was empty it seemed fuller now, as if some other words presence had taken up residence. Years Enumerable like the Sands of Time, have passed since any being other than Michael have been in this place, indeed all of heaven. Michael had not noticed the presence and continued his Prayer Over and over in every language Known to the archangel.

The presence grew in strength as more years passed by the Immortal Celestial being. Michael nearing his last language that he knew of, his Born language the one only Himself and God knew of. His Prayer went like this, "Father God, hear my voice. It has been so long I have been without you, Your Children in Heaven have all fallen, I fear I shall fall too. The Children of Adam have Died, I tried to save them my Father, but the Children of Lucifer have overwhelmed Us All. Please come back to us and show us the way.... "

Screaming, Michael sat up sweat pouring off his Chest as he sat up on his Bed. He stood up hair on edge, the dream in his mind. In Truth, God had left This plane of existence until all was Pure. Michael stepped out onto the balcony his Wings spreading outwards. He swallowed hard, and jumped. Moments later he flew on wind blowing past his face. His feathers always felt so good in flight.

He nears his destination in minutes, sure he could have teleported there but then he wouldn't have flown. Flying helped him drown out the prayers of the Mortal creatures for help of course the ones who truly needed his help where granted it to his fullest extent, we'll the ones who prayed for it anyway. Michael Archangel, Elite of heaven entered the one place where he did not hear the Prayers of Mortals. The one place where himself and Lucifer could commune.

Earth always seemed Large in the eyes of Men he thought to himself, but they had never seen Heaven. Earth however did have Beauty in it. He walked into a small run down building on some forsaken Highway in some forsaken Desert. The place was called Devil's Tavern. Funny, Lu... funny. He though the to himself as he crossed the threshold.

Lucifer, already sitting at the bar motioned him over, he sat down great fully, the place full of Mortals, bikers mostly one or two tourists however. "Have you decided Micky?" The Devil asked Michael his voice sweet and seductive. Michael started to say No, yet again for the thousandth time when his dream came back to him. Maybe this is a sign from God. He ordered a drink something called a Amereto. The waitress brought it out to him. He said softly to her. "One for my friend, we are trying something very risky. " Her green eyes sparkled, in the uncertain light at him, she nodded her understanding however. Bringing Lucifer a drink. "To Cooperation Lu. " Instantly He felt...... Released from bondage. The Hard part was over, until The devil gave a trademark grin. "Great, great! Glad your in, now I know this awesome Architect, he is a lifer so he will be Great full. ". Oh dear Michael, what have you gotten yourself into.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments So... Yes No? Maybe?!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

KT and I have been discussing it since shortly after you applied. We're in agreement, but we just need to finalize it before we inform you of the results.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments XD.. The suspense.... Is killing me...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

We're almost decided.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

We regret to inform you that you are not who we think would be best to fill this position. Though your RPs are long and detailed and your characters are creative and well thought-out, previous knowledge of your RP shows that grammar is sometimes an issue for you. Capitalization and punctuation are your main problems, and everything else is exceptional. We feel that it is better for the RP as the whole to let someone with more thorough knowledge of grammar to take this character.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments Lol... Dam.... Gah.... I hate Dyslexia... Oh well...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry. We both believe you really do a good job with characterization. It was hard to refuse you just because of the grammar, and we regret that it had to be done.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments It's Okay :) don't apologize I understand, I wasn't making excuses... Now then, are you being honest that I do make good characters and Rp or just saying that...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm being honest.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments AWESOME! THAT MEAN ABOUT COME ING FROM YOU AND KT!.. Seriously. :) I hope you guys find the perfect people to do these people.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You are a good writer; the grammar is literally the only reason you didn't get it. I hope we do too. =) Thank you for being so patient and understanding. =)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments Lol. Okay. I shall work on it... :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

=) Good luck to you!