⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Elizabeth's Stuff > Normal Rant

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hope I don't have to use this a lot.

message 2: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
Haha

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I really hate people telling me how to do my job. And as a cashier I hear it all the time. But when it's obvious stuff like "Keep the cold stuff together" or "Don't mix the chemicals with the food" It really annoys me the most.

message 4: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Well I guess they say it cause I know a lot of people do actually do that stuff.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Maybe. It just gets on my nerves. It's like I know how to do my job.

message 6: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I don't have a job.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I mean I'm 19, going to be 20 in January. I commute to college everyday so need money for gas. Sigh. Being an adult isn't always that fun.

message 8: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Yea doesn't sound like it.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I spend about $35-$40 a week in gas.

message 10: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

That's a lot right?

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) For me yeah, for some other people probably no. My whole pay check though goes to gas and food for during the week.

message 12: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

O.O

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah. I'm going to work full time during the summer to hopefully not have to take out as many loans next year.

message 14: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Ehh that sounds so complex!

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Haha. Paying for college isn't fun.

message 16: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Oh fun

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I mean I got some scholarships and financial aid but still had to take out loans and pay $2000 out of pocket.

message 18: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

:O

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) All together it's about $43000 a year

message 20: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

That's a lotttttttt

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) yeah. So in the long run 2000 out of pocket and 7500 in loans isn't bad.

Anyway I'm bored right now. Want to rp? will be ghosting a tiny bit. Ian is open ;)

message 22: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Im ghosty too right now but ok.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Where to then?

message 24: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Hmmmm how about a weird place like the zip lines?

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure why not. :) I'll bring Ian there.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I hate group projects so much......

Doing two right now. One is six people and me and one other guy have done like 95% of the work.

The other I have to meet with tomorrow. I get out of class at 10 but they don't want to meet until 12. I don't want to stick around that long. I want to go home! and I live 40 minutes away from the college. Ugh! They had to wait until the last freaking minute to meet to go over this project. Then I have to go to work after that. :/

Also pissed at Walmart right now because they have me scheduled completely outside of my Availability on Thanksgiving (I'm not even supposed to be available on Thursdays) but apparently 'They can do that for holidays'

message 27: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Ouch.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah. Not happy with my groups or Walmart right now. One of my friends at work gets off at 11 that night and has to come in at 6 the next morning. they're also supposed to give at least 8 hours between shifts but again "that doesn't apply to holidays."

message 29: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Hmm.. Well for the group thing, force others to work too.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) How? Besides telling the professor there isn't much to do. Me and the other guy have done it so it gets done and we actually get a good grade on this thing. One guy hasn't done a thing yet. If he still hasn't by the day we present I'm telling him I don't want him to.

message 31: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I NEVER allow my group members to do nothing. People love & hate working with me. They love it cause I make sure we get a good grade and they hate it cause I make sure they do their part.
Works every time for me.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) How do you do it? In college it's kinda hard because I never see these people outside of class unless we set up a meeting. Then they'll either 'forget' or 'not feel like coming' I'm telling the professor though. and this project counts as a test grade. It's pretty much done now by what me and the one guy did. So we'll hopefully get As while the others fail.

The other group they're doing their part they just don't want to meet to go over it together.

message 33: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I don't know. I just do it. I play the part where it's like, listen, I have a good grade as it is, so if you don't do your part and we get a 0, it's on you and won't hurt me but will definitely make me veryy mad.

That's not so bad.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) It's individual grades. and the power point is mostly done so. I guess no use complaining about it now. They'll probably be mad when they fail but oh well. They should have helped.

Yeah, I'm just not happy about having to wait around campus a few extra hours then go to work.

message 35: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

*shrugs,* oh well.

Seems annoying.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yeah. :/ We have tomorrow then a week off for Thanksgiving then present that Monday.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) sigh. time to go to work.

message 38: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Aww

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Walmart has really been annoying me lately.....

message 40: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

New Job Time!

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) yeah maybe.....

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Going to rant again about the school project.

Good job to the person who added two small facts >.< Three technically but one is already later in the powerpoint so yeah....Hope you fail for participation. It's a test grade so good luck with that.

Oh but the person who had done nothing acctully added some. About two slides worth so you actually deserve more than they do. Maybe you shouldn't fail as badly. You still didn't come to any group meetings though....

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Walmart. When I tell you I can't work a certain day because I have exams why do you schedule me that day?

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So I was hungry after class and pulled into a fast food drive through. After I paid thy told me ti park and wait. It's called FAST food people. You should have it ready.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) snk;fhsakjfhlaUhf;oAWRY F

Okay, really mad right now. My dad's phone wasn't working so he had me call customer support. IT TOOK THM 40 MINUTES TO SAY THERE WAS A NETWORK OUTAGE. They said that was the problem. Me and my mom have the same phone. Nothing wrong with ours. I have HW I need to be doing and just wasting 40 freaking minutes. Hate calling numbers like that. -.-