Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge discussion

General Info > 2015 Challenge Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (yvonne473) | 855 comments Mod
Hey Everyone!

It's that time of year when I start to put together the 2015 challenge. Do you have any suggestions for next year's challenge or keep it as it is? I'm open to any suggestions...I can't guarantee I'll do them, but I'll consider everything.

message 2: by Barb (new)

Barb The only suggestion I'd make is to add a challenge to finish (or get caught up on) series we've already started. We could list the series we'd like to concentrate on, so how many books to read would be up to the individual.

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Barb wrote: "The only suggestion I'd make is to add a challenge to finish (or get caught up on) series we've already started. We could list the series we'd like to concentrate on, so how many books to read woul..."

Hi Barb,

I do have a challenge called Finishing the Series and there's a Goodreads group for it too. It's all about finishing series we've already started.

message 4: by Barb (new)

Barb Oooops! I never noticed that (obviously LOL) Sorry :(

message 5: by Yvonne (new)

Barb wrote: "Oooops! I never noticed that (obviously LOL) Sorry :("

No problem! I hope you will join us over there too!

message 6: by Barb (new)

Barb I'll add it to my list of things to check out after the craziness of the holidays :) Thanks!

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan | 31 comments I joined--I have ton of series to get caught up on.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 29 comments These challenges are a lot of fun. Thanks so much for making them. I really enjoyed the animal reading challenge from last year. Will that one be continuing for next year as well?

message 9: by Yvonne (new)

Amanda wrote: "These challenges are a lot of fun. Thanks so much for making them. I really enjoyed the animal reading challenge from last year. Will that one be continuing for next year as well?"

Thanks Amanda. I'm so glad you enjoy the challenges. Yes, the animal reading challenge is coming too. I'm actually putting together the post as I type this :)

message 10: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Susan wrote: "I joined--I have ton of series to get caught up on."

Me too, Susan! And that's in addition to the half dozen or so that I am caught up on except for the latest which either my library doesn't have or I'm waiting for the paperback.

message 11: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 73 comments I'm joining because it was fun to check all the cozies and the challenges.

message 12: by Karen (new)

Karen (xkamx) | 275 comments Yvonne wrote: "I do have a challenge called Finishing the Series and there's a Goodreads group for it too. It's all about finishing series we've already started. "

Would you provide a link to this group. I went looking, but found several. Thanks!

message 13: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Karen wrote: "Would you provide a link to this group. I went looking, but found several. Thanks!
"

In case you didn't find it yet, Karen:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 14: by Karen (new)

Karen (xkamx) | 275 comments Thanks, Dagny. I joined today. I have to check my TBR lists to see what level, but am leaning toward Level 3 (3+ series).