GOT READ-A-LONG discussion

progress ranting

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily Grace (new)

Emily Grace (emily-grace) | 5 comments Mod
update: read for a solid hour and only got through 30 pages... wonderful. this is going to take a long time and much dedication...
I suppose the fact that I work in the city and travel to and from for 40 mins on the train will assist me. no excuses!

now on to NaNoWriMo...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm also having the same problem! It has so much in just one page... woah.

message 3: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 23 comments Mod
Just keep plugging along it is a great novel it may take the whole month but be dedicated this is going to be so much fun when we all finish !!!!!

LETS GO GOT READERS
READ READ READ

message 4: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 23 comments Mod
HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?! Hoping you are well through Book one but if you aren't don't get discouraged it is a doozy of a book and takes time...

Let's hope that we can finish the book by December 1 to begin book 2 to round out the year with a bang...

Just so you know I recently got a blog and the name is MyBookishEmpire.blogspot.com I am still new so it isn't great but feel free to check it out.

Read Read Read...!

message 5: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 23 comments Mod
How is everyone's reading progress going to give up on it yet !! It's a great series...

Let's talk..

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha C | 7 comments I just ordered the new box set that is coming out jan 1,2015 with all the books since it's cheaper to buy it that way plus I feel I can read one with more detail yay been busy with work so I can't catch up

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha C | 7 comments I found that since I went to the kindle version of the book I've been reading it faster. Not sure why but I read before bed.

message 8: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 23 comments Mod
Glad your moving along in it because I am starting the second book with this group in the first week of January, I'll have a revised reading schedule up soon, does two months a book sound okay

message 9: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 23 comments Mod
Glad your moving along in it because I am starting the second book with this group in the first week of January, I'll have a revised reading schedule up soon, does two months a book sound okay

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha C | 7 comments Yes now that I'm flying through the book.

message 11: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 23 comments Mod
Good, getting back into the world may take me a week or so but I am excited to start this again, I want to make it to the current book by the end of 2015

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha C | 7 comments I think we can do it