Wonder (Wonder, #1) Wonder discussion

Simone

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

SimoneH 1. Why is Julian mean to August?

2. Would you want a face like August?

Revas 1. Because he tried to act popular

2. No, i don't

Lucy-nicoleb 1. Because he wanted to look cool in front of Via (Oliva)
2. No, because I don't wont people to see me s ex-ordinary

Collij1 1.Julian is mean to august because he rich and mean.

2.I would not want a face like augusts.

Riley.s 1.Why is Julian mean to August?
Because he has a messed up face
2. Would you want a face like August?
No, I would not

Connorb 1.Because Julian thinks that August is weak and he can take advantage over August
2.No i wouldn't because i would get insulted a lot more then usual people do '∆'

Antoineay 1. Because Julian is popular, August is unpopular because his face is deformed, Julian thinks he can have a advantage to pick on August and make August have a bad time because Julian is much popular and he can turn everybody against August.

Emily VanderPloeg 1. Julian doesn't like August because he was different
2. No, I wouldn't because I wouldn't want people to stare at me.

I wonder what August would do to Julian if Julian was the one with the facial deformation.

Vivicaj 1. Because after people get to know August the start to like him better than Julian
2. No

alsace wu 1. Because people liked August better than julian and julian wanted to be popular

2. NO because i would get insulted and laughed at a lot

:(

message 11: by Brittan (last edited Jan 07, 2015 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brittan 1. He decided it would make him look awesome if he was mean to August (not)

2. No because it would be sad to have to go through all those surgeries
:(

RichieT Julian is mean to August because he wanted to be more popular and, he doesn't like new kids.

Antoineay Julian is mean to August because he want's to make more people to think he's popular so he likes to bully all the new kids so the new kids thinks he's popular or something.

Kellyf 1.) Julian is mean to August because he is trying to be popular and of August's deformed face.

2.) No, because people including my friends would make fun of me and will always talk behind my back when I'm not with them.

message 15: by Annie (last edited Jan 29, 2015 07:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annie The reason why he was mean to August because he had a face that is so scary that he had nightmares. He stop having nightmares for a while until he saw August. His mom photo-shopped a picture because her son is afraid of August's face. Julian was popular around that time so he can make a lot of people turn against August. He made a rude game similar to "the cheese touch" (In the Diary of a Wimpy Kid). He's just being mean to August because he is scared of him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

1.) Annie wrote: "Well for anyone who didn't read the bonus Julian Chapter, the reason why he was mean to August because he had a face that is so scary that he had nightmares. He stop having nightmares for a while u..."

Someone read it! Thank you!

2.) No. I don't think I'd be able to handle things as well as August.

Jacobj 1. He tried to be cool and show off.
2. No I wouldn't kill my self but if I got to choose I would choose a normal face.

Jacobj Annie wrote: "Well for anyone who didn't read the bonus Julian Chapter, the reason why he was mean to August because he had a face that is so scary that he had nightmares. He stop having nightmares for a while u..." That is a spoiler

Annie Jacobj wrote: "Annie wrote: "Well for anyone who didn't read the bonus Julian Chapter, the reason why he was mean to August because he had a face that is so scary that he had nightmares. He stop having nightmares..." Well... It's only a spoiler if people didn't get the bonus Julian chapter. Some people have the bonus some don't. I didn't really mean to spoil but you'll be more surprise by the ending.