Ask the World [inactive] discussion

Ask Diplomats > Ask Listeners

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (last edited Feb 03, 2015 08:25AM) (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) INFJ

description

Hermes
Jenny
Selia

INFJs listen to people's problems, fix them, and guide them in the right direction.

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Welcome, everyone, to INFJ topic! Ask me stuff :)

message 3: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈, INFP and INFJ... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 42 comments Mod
What's it like being on the side of Judging?

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Organized. Sometimes stressful, but good. You're usually on time, on top of things.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Any other questions?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummmm....hi! :D

I'll think of a question.

message 7: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 86 comments Mod
Hey! So I have a problem.

I can't convince enough people that I don't like Max.

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Oh. Well, as an INFJ, I truly and deeply believe that YOU NEED TO STOP DENYING YOUR LOVE TRISSSSSSSSSSSSS! Sorry. Actually, if you want people to stop thinking you like him, stop talking about him altogether. The fact that you talk about him so much and describe him in detail just makes us think that you like him. (Because you do). And don't react when people say you like him, just ignore it. They just like to egg you on and if you deny them they'll just push even harder.

I'm not saying you should ignore your love, because that's totally wrong. It's obvious you've fallen deeply in love with him and that is something that shouldn't be denied. It's just in front of people that you should pretend.

message 9: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

Meh I don't you guys suck you know that? But okay thannnn. Thank chu. If you ever need to seek knowledge you know where to find me.

I - *remembers advice and stops* Okay thankssss~

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

HERMES IS THE WISEST 13 YEAR OLD I KNOW

message 11: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

I know right?

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Aww thanks guys ˆºˆ

message 13: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) I'm in love with this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCTDK...

message 14: by jenny (new)

jenny нerмeѕ ☁ we are capтaιnѕ oғ тнe ѕĸy ☁ wrote: "I'm in love with this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCTDK..."

THAT SONG. YESSSSS, OMG OMG OMG.

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) :D

message 16: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Someone ask me a question.

XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

is it boring to listen to people? idk xD

message 18: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) No...? XD Depends on the topic and person. I'm normally too nice to be bored. :P

message 19: by jenny (new)

jenny Hermioneee O.O