Ask the World [inactive] discussion

Welcome, World! > Application

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Want to answer questions? Apply here! First, make sure you know your type and take the test. Don't worry, it's safe and completely free. http://www.16personalities.com/free-p...

Use this form to apply-

Name:
MBTI Type:
Why you think you represent the type well:

message 2: by Justin (last edited Nov 03, 2014 07:44PM) (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Name: Thoth
MBTI Type: INFJ
Why you think you represent the type well: I am led by inspiration and enjoy inspiring others, I am strong-willed and creative.

message 3: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈, INFP and INFJ... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 42 comments Mod
Name: Alex
MBTI Type: INFP
Why you think you represent the type well: I am very idealistic and a model of peace and harmony. Like the INFP, I seek balance and happiness with the universe and society.

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Accepted :)

message 5: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈, INFP and INFJ... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 42 comments Mod
Yesh!

message 6: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 86 comments Mod
Name: Trisscar [Triss, Trissy, Riss, Scar...etc.]
MBTI Type: INTP
Why you think you represent the type well: Well one I'm rare. And I like being rare. I hate being like everyone else, it just bugs me. xD But also because I guess it was pretty accurate. I mean I can always jump around from idea to idea and look bored. But I'm also shy, unless with friends. In which case I'm a dancing monkey. xD But also the test stated that its a bad idea to lie to me - which is true. And even though it doesn't look like it, I can be very devoted to something. I like daydreaming and thinking up ideas. And my biggest fear is failure. Just like the rest of the INTP's in this world.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

[ Name ] Meiyu
[ MBTI Type ] INTJ
[ Why you think you represent the type well ] Um, well. I think most of the stuff the site said about INTJs fit me quite well. Some of it is a bit inaccurate, like the "sometimes arrogant" or "self-confidence" part...but yeah, most of it is true for me. My actions are based on logic, not feeling (most of the time) and I do prefer to work alone .-. I think I am a logical person who has a plan for everything, because I usually try to think things through before I say and do stuff so I don't risk looking like a huge idiot like I am. I am creative and an introvert and yeah. It stuns me how a test online is so accurate ahhhh o_o

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Meiyu you're the same type as Annabeth :P

And both accepted!
I have to make it later when I'm back on my Mac, right now I'm at my dad's house.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW COOL :O

Okeis, thanks!

message 10: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

DUDE I WANT TO BE LIKE ANNABETH *sobs*

Yayz okay than.

message 11: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Triss… you're the same type as my sister! If that makes you feel any better :P

message 12: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

lol okay than. xD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Allie
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Why you think you represent the type well: I use emotions to make most decisions.

message 14: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Accepted!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay

message 16: by ★Matthew★ (new)

★Matthew★ (mattheweks) | 2 comments Name: Matthew
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Why you think you represent the type well: I'm really organized, I stick to the rules, and I'm a perfectionist.

message 17: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Accepted!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay

message 19: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Allie!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hieeee

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) | 29 comments Mod
Name: Jacob
MBTI Type: ESTP
Why you think you represent the type well: Very peppy, I can tell when someone is feeling down by their face, I am drama king, and I love fun :)

message 22: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

[Approved] I'll make the topic as soon as I switch back to computer.

message 23: by jenny (new)

jenny Name: Jenny

MBTI Type: INFJ [I took the quiz again and I got INTJ but I think INFJ still fits me the best...I really don't know how I ended up getting INTJ to my honest...Moriarty...Hannibal...What, I'm not a villain...And I'm not decisive! Far from it...Also I'm not THAT intelligent. Although I do like the fact that women make up 0.8%...#unique XD I dunno. Quizzes are weird. Or maybe I have two personalities.]

Why you think you represent the type well: I'm an INFJ because most of the time I help people, I'm a perfectionist, and I like to think I'm inspiring sometimes. XD I mean, people did say that I inspired them, so...Also I really want to be a therapist. Besides the fact that I really like when people pour their emotions out to me, I try to keep it together all the time. I know it's bad to keep emotions bottled up inside, but that's just how I am.

But I guess not everyone can fit into one category exactly. *shrugs*

message 24: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) I KNEW IT!

I mean, uh….

Accepted.

message 25: by jenny (new)

jenny XD Thanks, Hermes.

message 26: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Name: Seliaaaaaaa (Selia)
Why you think you represent the type well: I'm awesome. Naw, but I'm very helpful and soft-spoken? XD And rare. Hah. ;P I'm an idealist and want to make a difference in the world.

message 27: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Awesome, accepted!

message 28: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Yay!

message 29: by Neha (last edited May 23, 2015 11:24PM) (new)

Neha (neha71580) Name: Neha!
Why you think you represent the type well: I could just relate to everything the answer said, like being sensitive and soft spoken, introvert, having good ideas but difficulty to express, taking care of others etc. Especially the lines 'INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.'
That's part of the reason I'm studying Natural Resource Management :D.
Another reason is that I've taken this type of quiz twice in different sites, with same results :P