Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏɢɪsᴛɪᴄs Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ discussion

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ > ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Talk about irrelevant or relevant topics. Socialize.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So I suppose I'm the groups second member XD

message 3: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Indeed you are. Congratulations!! >.<

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol thanks, oh and FYI my facial claims with eventually change once I think of different characters.

message 5: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments That's absolutely fine. Soo, do you like Marvel?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Will we meet up with some of the Marvel characters?

message 7: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments Hello. I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this roleplay or just talking about the movies?

message 9: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments This is a role-play. Sorry if it was made unclear. :P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I do like Marvel. Though I like DC villains more :P

And by that I believe Comika means the cannon character claim.

message 11: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Comikessqa Loki Marin Romanceall wrote: "Will we meet up with some of the Marvel characters?"

Personally I think we shouldn't since some people will try to start romantic relationships with them, and it limits some popular face claims, but there already is a canon character claim, so I guess my words can't change that

message 12: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Kᴀʟᴇʏ [ Iғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴏᴜʟs ᴘɪᴇʀᴄᴇs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ʀᴇsᴏɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ɴᴏᴡ? ] wrote: "Lol thanks, oh and FYI my facial claims with eventually change once I think of different characters."

btw, if you choose to get rid of Emilia, I call her :D

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments Are we allow to have superpowers in this at all?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol ok, though I have a plan for her and Devon, so that may not happen XD

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] Ⓢⓔⓧⓨ ● ⓣⓗⓔ ● ⓉⒶⓇⒹⒾⓈ『Fᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ』 wrote: "Are we allow to have superpowers in this at all?"

Same question

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) Hai. Um...my name is Trisscar but feel free to come up with a nickname. Trissy, Riss, Scar, Saten's demon child, Hades's demon child, Chiasa, Chi-chan, Riss, Stal...the possibilities are endless!

message 17: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] wrote: "Ⓢⓔⓧⓨ ● ⓣⓗⓔ ● ⓉⒶⓇⒹⒾⓈ『Fᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ』 wrote: "Are we allow to have superpowers in this at all?"

Same question"

yep same

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments lilყ wrote: "Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] wrote: "Ⓢⓔⓧⓨ ● ⓣⓗⓔ ● ⓉⒶⓇⒹⒾⓈ『Fᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ』 wrote: "Are we allow to have superpowers in this at all?"

Same question"

yep same"

Okay. :D

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] I just noticed that there's a "Powers and Abilities" section in the format, so I think that answers our question.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*yawns* does anyone know what Solomon's temple is?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] In history I believe it refers to the Temple of God built by king Solomon of Israel.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dang it -_-

Sorry it's for religion and I have no idea what it is. Besides a temple that was built by Solomon.

message 25: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) So if we're going to assume yes to our question, what powers did you all have in mind?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yeah, never mind I'll just go on google and try to figure it all out. Thanks though ^_^

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] I can give a full detailed description if you'd like, but that's what it was. It was constructed in Jerusalem by King Solomon as a place to worship God, took years and years to build, coated inside and out with gold, and stood until the Romans (if I remember right) invaded and burned the city down. They took the building down brick by brick to get the gold that had melted in between them during the fire as prophesied.

And I'm going to re-make Wilhelm, my character from the other short lived SHIELD RP we were in.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol nah I need the internal design. Ugh I really don't like religion and what makes it worse is that I'm in a Catholic school but I don't believe in that stuff >~<

Yet here I am trying to remake a replica of some temple, well I guess I should log off and work on that. Thanks for the help.

message 29: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] wrote: "I can give a full detailed description if you'd like, but that's what it was. It was constructed in Jerusalem by King Solomon as a place to worship God, took years and years to build, coated inside..."

Neat. I'm going to use the same powers I did there too, but only for one girl. I have other ideas too.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] If you have a Bible read through 1 Kings, I'm pretty sure that's where its design was detailed.

I'll probably only make the one character, however I did have an idea for a SHIELD research and development agent who field tests experimental technologies.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 78 comments lilყ wrote: "So if we're going to assume yes to our question, what powers did you all have in mind?"

Adaptation and power mimicry.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The power of awesomeness. :) Also, being able to control things with your mind is pretty cool.

message 33: by Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ, Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀs J. Fᴜʀʏ (new)

Ⓐⓛⓕⓨ | 232 comments lilყ wrote: "Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] wrote: "Ⓢⓔⓧⓨ ● ⓣⓗⓔ ● ⓉⒶⓇⒹⒾⓈ『Fᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ』 wrote: "Are we allow to have superpowers in this at all?"

Same question"

yep same"

Yes, you are allowed to have powers though I advise to have a limit or preferably none as it would fit the ongoing profile of S.H.I.E.L.D. being more based on physical and natural skills. Nevertheless it is fine to have powers.

It's just that majority of the S.H.I.E.L.D. applicants don't have superpowers and when people gain powers they usually put on a mask and fight crime. My point is that it would be great to show that the human, normal person can achieve just as much without any enhancements as such.

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments hello everybody!

message 35: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 17 comments hi

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 17 comments sup

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments Not much, just SUPER EXCITED THAT GREYS ANATOMY SEASON 10 IS ON NETFLIX

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 17 comments lol

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments I could not be more pleased

message 41: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 17 comments :)i can't wait for criminal minds

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 148 comments I think that's up there as well actually(:

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 17 comments lol

my fave things from fanfictions to the real thing

Bones
Criminal minds
NCIS
CSI: crime scene investigation
Night at the museum (all)
guardians of the galaxy
rise of the guardians
elementary
1d
x-men
sherlock
doctor who
my chemical romance(band from new jersey)
harry potter
avengers
justice league(dc)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) Hai guysss

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Harōgurūpu ni kangei

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) .....Dunno know what that means.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, it means hello, welcome to the group. Sorry I was working on my Japanese, I have a test in a couple days and I'm seriously dreading it ^_^"

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) Ohhh okay than. xD

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah my professor likes to give us a ton of tests so I'm just like blah.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) The only time I learn Japanese is through anime. xD

« previous 1 3 4

Sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ Hᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ﹐ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ...

unread topics | mark unread