Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seek beta reader for new intro to already published book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William A. | 2 comments I am looking for beta readers for a new introduction of an already published book: "Four Dead in Ohio: Was There a Conspiracy at Kent State?" I only need the 20-page new introduction and a few other pages critiqued by someone who is capable of spotting any flaws or raising additional questions about anything I might have missed. I'd be happy to trade a comparable amount of beta reading with another nonfiction writer, and provide a copy of the finished book. E-mail me privately at BGordonLA@aol.com. Tell me if you have any connection with Kent State, what your qualifications are, and what your nonfiction credits are. No stuffy professors, please. I do not need another person complaining that my book reads too well. My web site is www.nrbooks.com.

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 382 comments Hi,

I'm your beta-reader! I grew up in Stow, OH, the town next to Kent. My memory of the Kent State tragedy is vivd; I was a junior in high school. My email is sharonumbaugh@gmail.com

Thanks,
SU