The Time Of Contempt (The Witcher, #2) The Time Of Contempt question

Has Goodreads screwed up the order of the series?
Richard Richard (last edited Nov 03, 2014 12:12PM ) Nov 03, 2014 12:09PM
So, I read the Last Wish, and I am near the end of the Time of Contempt. Looking through the rest of the Witcher books, in various languages, I come across 'The Blood of Elves'.
Not meaning to give much away, in this book, Ciri is a young woman. In the Blood of Elves, it looks like (from the blurb), she is yet to be born...
So why id The Time of Contempt called the second book? Surely it is the 3rd. If you look at the titles published in Polish, and the list in the Gollancz inner sleeve, this should be book 3, not book 2.
So it looks like Goodreads has messed up, and committed me to the 3rd book before I read the 2nd. Damn!

Edit: I can't post twice, so I'll add here - all you people who have put in reviews for book 4 (Baptism of Fire) in English... why no reviews on book 2 or 3? Do you know about this issue? Have you read all 4? Thank you.

Richard wrote: "So, I read the Last Wish, and I am near the end of the Time of Contempt. Looking through the rest of the Witcher books, in various languages, I come across 'The Blood of Elves'.
Not meaning to give..."

Last wish is a collection of short stories and marks the beginning of the saga. Sword of Destiny is another collection of short stories that are chronologically after Last wish. I don't think there is a translation for this one, I read fan translation from this book. After that one, there are 5 novels, only 3 translated in english (officially) so far ..

Blood of Elves (Krew elfów, 1994). English edition: 2009.
Time of Contempt (Czas pogardy, 1995). English edition: 27 June 2013.[13]
Baptism of Fire (Chrzest ognia, 1996). English edition: 6 March 2014.[14]
The Swallow's Tower (Wieża Jaskółki, 1997).
Lady of the Lake (Pani Jeziora, 1999).