Urban Fantasy series' discussion

Unclean Spirits (The Black Sun's Daughter, #1)
This topic is about Unclean Spirits
Book Of the Month > November BOTM: UNCLEAN SPIRITS by M.L.N. Hanover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JP (last edited Nov 03, 2014 07:14AM) (new)

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 787 comments Mod
The votes are in and our November Book of the Month is:

UNCLEAN SPIRITS by M.L.N. Hanover

Unclean Spirits (The Black Sun's Daughter, #1) by M.L.N. Hanover

Please read and discuss below with the rest of the group.

Paulette Ooooh, I had forgotten I read this one! I read it and liked it and was REALLY irritated that, at the time, it didn't have a sequel although it was so obvious that it was going to have one.
I liked the fact that it was set in Denver - the first UF book that I ever ran across that was set in my stomping grounds. Though it is more vague about locations of things in the Denver metro area than some of the others, it's pretty accurate as far as it goes.

message 3: by K. (new) - rated it 1 star

K. | 95 comments I have read this, but apparently didn't like it as I gave it only one star.

message 4: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui Dawson | 8 comments This is one of the first urban fantasy books I ever read and got me hooked on the genre. The series definitely got better with each book, but this first one did a decent job of setting up the world and the characters for further development.

Arch Jacqui wrote: "This is one of the first urban fantasy books I ever read and got me hooked on the genre. The series definitely got better with each book, but this first one did a decent job of setting up the world..."

Ditto! sorry to pile on. I have read some very forgettable UF story's slash cookie cutter scenario's. Lets just say nothing in this series is clear! yes all will be answered in the end