~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't let your partner become a corpse. Visited by loved ones and necromancers, the graveyard is full of people who died in the institute, or is related to any student or teacher or maybe died because of the institute. Sometimes, the people of the instutte find bodies and bury them here. Necromancers feel at home here.
description

message 2: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix smiled as he saw his motorcycle parked in front of the graveyard. His tracking skills were still good. He walked to his motorcycle and ran his hand on it's surface.It was one of the few things he truly loved in life and was glad it was still in one piece. Felix then leaned on his motorcycle and waited nervously.

message 3: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Alyssa smiled down at her mothers grave sadly, any normal person would be crying but she had no tears left. She told her mum she'd see her soon and turned around . She walked out of the graveyard when she saw him. Her breathing faltered for a bit when she saw him but she smiled and walked over, "hi."

message 4: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix returned the smile "I hope it wasn't me you were looking for in there".

message 5: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (last edited Nov 15, 2014 11:45AM) (new)

Alyssa laughed, "I was just checking if I could keep the bike or not," she joked. When she reached him, she leaned over and hugged him.

message 6: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix hugged her back. "Well I checked, it looks just as I left it." Felix then looked into her eyes "How have you been?"

message 7: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She didn't want to lie to him so she just didn't respond, "How's your shoulder?" She asked touching it. She was so worried.

message 8: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix jerked his shoulder back a little at her touch. "Hurts like hell, but it's healing. Should be at 100% soon enough"

message 9: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa pulled her hand back almost immediately. "Sorry," she said.

message 10: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix laughed. "Don't go all sensitive on me, it's fine."
Felix sighed "I'm sorry I made you go through that Alyssa, you're kind and gentle and I had forced you into that situation. I can never forgive myself for doing that."

message 11: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She silenced him before he could finish that with a kiss, "You told me to go, I didn't, and you never forced me to do anything, therefore it is my fault, not yours."

message 12: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "Well you also did save my a** there so..." Felix put his in his pocket and took out a small wooden box, he opened it and took out a beautiful golden necklace with a blue sapphire gem. he held out the necklace to Alyssa. "It's not much, but please accept this gift as a thank you for saving a troublesome bastard."

message 13: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa gasped, "it'd beautiful," she said and looked up at him, "but I can't accept it, it's too much." She sighed.

message 14: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "It's too little, I've gone through so much trouble to bring this gift to a person worthy of it and you're just gonna sigh and refuse it?" Felix then grabbed Alyssa's hand and tightened it around the necklace. "If you think of me as your friend, you would accept it."

message 15: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa's face fell, friend? she thought to herself but she put on a fake smile and said "fine. But only because it's so beautiful."

message 16: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix was a bit disappointed, he had thought this gift would make Alyssa happy. "Why don't you wear it? I think it will look good on you."

message 17: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Can you put it on for me?" She asked, putting it in his hand and turning around, lifting her hair up.

message 18: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix sighed mockingly. "Well.. somebody's gotta do it" as he put the necklace around her neck. "turn around and let me see it on you."

message 19: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She smiled, turning around as she let her hair down.

message 20: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix thought that for some reason she was holding back and not showing how truly happy she was. So he decided to get revenge. "uhh well... It... Looks okay I guess, yeah it looks not bad." He smirked

message 21: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She nodded, she'd never really believed she looked beautiful or pretty or anything but he made her feel like she was so she was a bit disappointed, "but the neckless it's self is beautiful."

message 22: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix felt anger creep inside him. "Would nothing I do ever make you happy? I've done everything I could to try to cheer you up but..." Felix Sighed. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault. Jack is right. All I really do is hurt those around me, I've never really been a people's person." Felix nodded slowly. "Jack's advice is well founded, I'm the kind of person you should stay far away from. It's my reality and I'll accept it." Felix turned back to his bike setting it up.

message 23: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"I love the necklace and it does make me happy," she said quietly, she breathed in and out slowly because if she didn't she wouldn't be able to breathe. "I'd say the same thing to you about myself and trust me when I say every muscle in my body is willing me to run but i'm not."

message 24: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "And why aren't you?" Felix said, his back is still turned from Alyssa.

message 25: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"I don't know," she whispered.

message 26: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Fangirl 21 wrote: "((oooh, burned))"

((ikr))

message 27: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

(( :'). ))

message 28: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix sighed "I wasn't really honest when you wore the necklace, It's you who make the necklace look pretty. Atleast.. keep it as a gift? that's all I ask" Felix said in a low voice as he started to get on his bike.

message 29: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa nodded, "wait." She stopped him, "look, i'm sorry okay. i just- youvsaid- you know.." She trailed off and huffe, plus he couldn't leave since she had his motorcycle keys.

message 30: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "What do you want from me?" He said in a weak voice.

message 31: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She took a deep breath becasue she was on the verge of hyperventilation. "I'm just.. Not used to what I'm feeling and your a guy.." She breathed in and out, again and again.

message 32: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix turned around with a worried expression, then he moved and hugged Alyssa. "Calm down, are you okay? what's wrong?"

message 33: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Her eyes went wide but she closed them, trying to calm herself down but it didn't work until he hugged her.

message 34: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix could feel her breathing start to calm down "It's alright, I'm here for you."

message 35: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She grasped his shirt when she had a flash back but she eventually managed to calm down, she hugged him back.

message 36: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "are you ok now?" Felix was still hugging her.

message 37: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She nodded and didn't let go but she hated looking so weak.

message 38: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix pulled back away from Alyssa. "Can I have my keys back? or should I consider my bike officially stolen?"

message 39: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She laughed softly, despite what just happened, "it's officially stolen. I have a thing for bikes." She paused, turning a little serious, "are you going to leave?"

message 40: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix nodded "Yeah... as long as you're coming with me, you seem to have a thing for graveyards but this place is creeping me out, we can talk somewhere else."

message 41: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa smiled and gave him his keys, not bothering to tell him why she was at the graveyard.

message 42: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix rode on the bike and squeezed himself to make room behind them. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this, that he would only bring danger to Alyssa and that the only way to protect her was to stay away. but something inside him was telling him to stick with her for a while longer. "Lets go princess."

message 43: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She hopped onto the bike, wrapping her arms around his waist.

message 44: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix hoped that his shoulder would be strong enough to allow him to drive. he knew it'd probably damage and slow it's recovery if he puts stress on it, but at this point he didn't care much. Felix started the engine and drove away with Alyssa.

message 45: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa smiled and rested her forehead against his back.

((Where to?))

message 46: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments (( Idk the pond maybe?))

message 47: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments ((you choose, I don't mind anywhere))

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Water fountain? I'll post first))

message 49: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments ((K))

message 50: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Jake stood infront of him. "You wanted to see me?"

« previous 1 3