Hooked on Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Read-A-Thon (Nov 23-30) - Chat Room

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Feel free to use this thread to chat about what you're reading during the read-a-thon and how it's going for you! Also, lets share our tips & tricks for making this a successful read-a-thon.

message 2: by Jonel (new)

Jonel We're starting tomorrow!!! Can't wait

message 3: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Welcome to start day! It's a perfectly rainy, dreary Sunday here. I'm going to curl up with a blanket and a few books.

message 4: by Catriona (new)

Catriona (catrionagregory) It's raining today, so I'm going to see how much I can read before I need to go to work

message 5: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 663 comments Hopefully will get a book read today, but I have a play to attend today as well. Luckily I have the entire week off from school, which means plenty of reading time!

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahrosereads) Well, yesterday I was able to read two comic books. I feel like that was a success. My husband and I have been binge watching Sons of Anarchy, so reading might be a little light this week. Definitely hoping to read at least 100 pages a day though.

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (ccaaroline) I know I won't be able to read a lot because of school but I hope to at least finish CoLS.

message 8: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Good luck ladies!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.