Weird Westerns discussion

S.A. Hunt
This topic is about S.A. Hunt
Discussions > Ahoy hoy! and other things

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.A. (last edited Nov 03, 2014 01:01AM) (new)

S.A. Hunt (sahunt) | 4 comments Mod
Hi everybody. Sorry I was so absent! I honestly didn't expect the group to take off the way it's done, and I've been so busy with my projects that I haven't really been in here much. That, and I'm generally not very good at the GoodReads thing anyway. The site flummoxes me and to be honest, scares me a bit because GR reviews can be so vicious. I've made a vow not to read my GR reviews, and not showing my scalawag face here helps me accomplish that goal.

But thanks to the vigilance of Mr. Ashe, I've been alerted to the fresh wave of activity here and I'll be in attendance more often. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not bringing out the pitchforks and torches.

Also I've been told that there has been discussion of reading my books in a Group Read thingamajig. I wholeheartedly endorse this, and I'll raise you one better: how do you feel about free copies of The Outlaw King vol 3, "Ten Thousand Devils", when it drops in a month or two? The betas are going nuts over it and I'd be really happy to see what you folks think.

message 2: by Ashe (new)

Ashe Armstrong (ashearmstrong) | 604 comments Mod
Yeah! Though, I meant short story group reads but actually, at some point, we should definitely run through all our books. We can discuss and offer reviews. It'd be rad and we'd have at least six books to go through.

Plus, that gives me time to get moved and buy everybody's paperbacks.

Ramble ramble. I should crash now...

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 309 comments Glad to see you S.A, I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting you until now. Been a part of this group for a while and I agree it's good to see it live and active again. I see too many great groups on here that get quiet and dull all because the mod is gone or people don't make good use of it.

I'm all for the Group readings, this would be the first group read I take part in. Also free copies? Sounds good to me!