Shut Up & Read discussion

Breeder (Arrow's Flight, #1)
This topic is about Breeder
Archived BOTM > November BOTM- Breeder by Casey Hays

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading

Katie ® | 1 comments I have already read Breeder! I love this book. I believe that all of those who read it this month will enjoy it. Plus Archer, the second book in this series, will be coming out soon. I am really excited! I can't wait to see what everyone has to say about Breeder!

Mary (marymyrtleturtleclark) | 2 comments Such a good story! I'm looking forward to the upcoming Archer!

Carol (mssing) | 2 comments Breeder was great, but I am just going to say, Archer is even better. I was lucky enough to be a beta reader for it, and I LOVED it. So read Breeder, and know you will get to read the sequel SOON.

Angie Taylor | 1 comments Yay! I'm so glad this is the book choice. Its so well written and a fantastic story to get lost in.

Bookworm1951 | 3 comments Love this book! I just finished reading it for the second time. The leading lady, Kate, is a favorite of mine. Strong-willed, stubborn, yet full of a sense of morality that makes her a great character. And her plight was so real, and the writing drew me into the story until I felt everything Kate was going through. It was like I was right there inside the pages of the book. I don't want to give too much away, but the society Casey Hays created is quite remarkable. Run by women, full of men made to be submissive, it's an intriguing read. And then, enter the boys from Eden. I am so looking forward to the sequel to see where the author takes us next.

Jennifer (featherlashes) Breeder was just OK for me. I feel I'm in the minority though as there are plenty of 5-star ratings. Here's my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Carol (mssing) | 2 comments Jennifer wrote: "Breeder was just OK for me. I feel I'm in the minority though as there are plenty of 5-star ratings. Here's my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Hi! I suggest you read The Archer. Based on your review, you may find it more engaging as many of the things you complained about are not present in this one. I really think Hays' writing is maturing. The Archer is the third book of hers I have read, and each one is better than the last.

Jennifer (featherlashes) Carol wrote: "Hi! I suggest you read The Archer. Based on your review, you may find it more engaging as many of the things you complained about are not present in this one. I really think Hays' writing is maturing. The Archer is the third book of hers I have read, and each one is better than the last."

Good to know- thanks Carol!!!

Kelly Marie | 3 comments This is an amazing story! You never knew what was going to happen next. The concept is great. Can't wait for the sequel, The Archer!

Bookworm1951 | 3 comments Hey you guys! I'm reading the sequel, The Archer, and it's fantastic! Hurry up and read Breeder so you can get to the second part of the story. I can't put the book down!

Kelly Marie | 3 comments The Breeder is amazing and I am getting ready for the Archer. Cannot wait!