so you like YA?! discussion

Archives > Team Challenge Sign up. ( Round 2!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments I'm in

message 2: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Jazman | 196 comments I'm in

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I'm in :) Would the same person have to read the same trilogy? Like could it be okay if I was up to the third but someone else wanted to read the first two?

message 4: by Zu (new)

Zu | 26 comments I'm in

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Okay, thanks Hannah :)

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 136 comments i'm in

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments I'm in

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Me

message 9: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments Im in!

message 10: by B.A. (new)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) Okay, I have tons of trilogies I need to read, so help me understand. Do all the team members read the exact same trilogies, or do we just all have to read 12 trilogies (36 books total?)

....so If I was on Hannah's team, would we decide together on the 12 trilogies we would read, or would we each pick our own 12 and keep each other posted?

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments You would each pick 12 and read those so the team would come up with 36 total books is what I am assuming.

message 12: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments This is how we planned it. If there's 3 members on each team each member read 4 trilogys. Or for example I need to read book #3 one of my teammates reads #1 and #2 to complete a set. All together there should be 36 books read at the end.

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 136 comments I think its the whole team has to read 12 trilogies

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments okay thanks for clearing it up guys I confused myself as well lol!

message 15: by B.A. (new)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) Okay, thanks! I got confused. I appreciate the clarification. :)

Since I need to read a ton of trilogies and my goal for the year was to finish up series that I'd started and never finished, this is a good challenge for me.

Sign me up! :)

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin Pauley | 60 comments i'm not sure I have that many trilogies to read...

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin Pauley | 60 comments I do not, I can't read that way I need a physical book. I am one of those people sadly haha..

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments Erin wrote: "I do not, I can't read that way I need a physical book. I am one of those people sadly haha.."

awww man I was going to send you some trilogies if you needed more :/

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin Pauley | 60 comments I am looking through my to read list to check on trilogies. It would be so great if there was a way to specifically search through my to read books for trilogies but I suppose I will do it the hard way. I have a lot of series going on but simply three books seems hard to find.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll join Hannah :)

message 22: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I want to be in Joyce's team Hanna, please?

message 23: by Joi (last edited Nov 03, 2014 08:25AM) (new)

Joi | 187 comments I'm in. When does this start?

message 24: by Joi (new)

Joi | 187 comments Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

What trilogies do you have?

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

What trilogies do you have?"

I can get pretty much any trilogy that you want to read!

message 26: by Joi (new)

Joi | 187 comments Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

I can get pretty much any trilogy that you want to read!"

oh wow.! That is very enticing.

message 27: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

I can get pretty much any trilogy that you want to read!..."

haha message me a list if you want me to search for them for you!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Im definately in!

message 29: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Belle wrote: "I want to be in Joyce's team Hanna, please?"

:-) I feel so special

message 30: by Nichole (new)

Nichole (nikkiinferno) I'm in! :)

message 31: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments Nichole I am pretty sure you will be on Team 7 with me!

message 32: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments Joyce <3 I really like you as a team mate!

message 33: by Joi (new)

Joi | 187 comments Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

I can get pretty much any trilogy that you w..."

I will definitely do that.! Thanks

message 34: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

I can get pretty much any tr..."

No problem!

message 35: by Fari (new)

Fari  (nothingbetterthanbooks) I'm in!! I have two trilogies sitting on my table just waiting for me to start them! :D

message 36: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I like having you as a teammate too Belle and Nicole

message 37: by Zu (new)

Zu | 26 comments How come audiobooks aren't allowed

message 38: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments they're not?

message 39: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 136 comments Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Joi wrote: "Heather wrote: "Erin do you have an ereader that you can read epub documents on?"

I can get pretty much any trilogy that you w..."

I can I pm you for a list?

message 40: by Zu (new)

Zu | 26 comments Thank u Hannah

message 41: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
I'm in!!

message 42: by Brooke (last edited Nov 03, 2014 09:19PM) (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments I would like to be in please :]

When does it start and when does it end??

message 43: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments someone should start a list in listopia for trilogies :]

message 44: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Hannah wrote: "i found one on Listopia be its all wrong lol. there is more than just Trilogies on there even though the list was called YA Trilogys. i found a lot on there though."

Well lets change that. i created a new list and we can add to it:

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8...

message 45: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments That's a great idea, I went and added 9 trilogys I know of

message 46: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I'm still adding lol I keep thinking of more I've already read

message 47: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments i have like 70 pages of my books to go through :] just keep adding, just keep adding :]

message 48: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Hannah wrote: "oh and brooke, it will be starting possibly on the 6th if i can get 3 more sign ups by then. and the ending date all depends on when someone reaches the Goal first. :)"

Thank You :]

message 49: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments THANK YOU HANNA! YOU AWESOME! JOYCE YAY!

message 50: by Heather (new)

Heather | 525 comments @Once yes! Please pm me a list if you want me to look for some and what format you would need

« previous 1