Animorphs Readalong: TMG Version discussion

Welcome! > Hello!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim, #1 Tobias Fan (new)

Kim (kimreadsthings) | 9 comments Mod
Hi! Hello! Welcome to The Midnight Garden Animorphs Readalong!

Please feel free to jump into any of the book discussions at any time.

I would love your feedback on what the pace of the readalong should be. They're pretty short books but people are busy etc etc. Let me know below!

message 2: by Pili (new)

Pili (piwi) Hiya Kim!

I'm reading to starting book 4 but even if it's a short book I'm gonna be reading it along with a few other books, so many give a week or two for each book so we can do a bit of reading each night or something? I don't know... whatever works best for everyone!

message 3: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 1 comments Hi Kim,
I finally located Book 3 and have Book 4 on hold, so I'll join in on the discussion once I am able to read them.

message 4: by Rachel007 (new)

Rachel007 I am about to be super nerdy…I can participate in these discussions by memory. #fangirlproblems

Nemo (The ☾Moonlight☾ Library) (moonlightlibrary) It's a looooong series. I managed a book a week on top of regular reviewing plus the extra books - are you guys doing the Chronicles and Megamorphs, too? If you do a book a month you'll never finish.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) I am a little bit shocked at how few of these books my library has. It doesn't even have the first 12 books! ...or any of the 20s or 30s. *Sobs*

message 7: by Kim, #1 Tobias Fan (new)

Nemo (the Moonlight Library) wrote: "It's a looooong series. I managed a book a week on top of regular reviewing plus the extra books - are you guys doing the Chronicles and Megamorphs, too? If you do a book a month you'll never finish."

I think we're sticking to just the main series. I'll see how many people are actually keeping up and will adjust as we go. Right now it's one book every two weeks. We'll see.

message 8: by Kim, #1 Tobias Fan (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "I am a little bit shocked at how few of these books my library has. It doesn't even have the first 12 books! ...or any of the 20s or 30s. *Sobs*"

Ohhh no! Maybe you can do interlibrary loan? Or ebook versions??

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) No library ebooks :-/ - but ill is a great idea! I'll have to give it a try. Wish me luck!

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) No library ebooks :-/ - but ill is a great idea! I'll have to give it a try. Wish me luck!

message 11: by Faye (new)

Faye (asdfayeiouvwxyz) | 1 comments There are downloadable ebooks, somebody uploaded it (that is, if you like ebooks). I've found everything online, including Chronicles and Megamorphs. I find it hard to find the copies in bookstores~

Btw great group :D

How do you guys prefer to read/re-read (I'm on re-read) this series? I'm trying to re-read it according to publish date.