Kíngdσm σf Hσpє [ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ] discussion

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴏʟʟ > Questions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can ask questions!

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Is it still too late to apply to be a mod?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. . . .Sorry, there are already four. =( You'd get were there still an opening. =)

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Aw okay thanks tho

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome.

message 6: by Jaköb (new)

Jaköb Mcgahan (VarkisArturian) | 27 comments I was wondering Ifi I could create a charecter who uses blood magic? A magic that uses his own life force to cast damaging spells, and he can use the blood of others to restore his life energy (not heal) and to cast stronger spells, for instance if he were to be in battle and casting many spells without injuring anyone he would become weak and eventually faint however if blood is being spilled around him he can draw it to his body and restore his pool of energy to keep casting, but say if he is injured (stabbed,burned,etc.) it will not heal his wounds. Sorry if its too wordy of a question i just wanted to clarify so it didnt sound super OP. Thanks! :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Blood magic could be included under cursing magic. Also, don't forget to claim you role before creating your character!

message 8: by Jaköb (new)

Jaköb Mcgahan (VarkisArturian) | 27 comments Indeed! :D And also no rush or anything but when will the locations and such be up for rp? Thanks!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

We're working on the details of the locations presently. We hope to have most of the locations themselves wihin the week.

message 10: by Jaköb (new)

Jaköb Mcgahan (VarkisArturian) | 27 comments And also Is there anyway that as far as roles go, Like I would like to be a part of the group including the future council members but i basically would like to play the part of like a high end fighter/assassin/hitman type deal , Think like what Achilles was to the greeks, ya know not a member of the government or even a military leader but an important figure none the less! Is there any way that can happen?

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia This RP is basically like the history of another RP in a group called "City of Fear" which is in the future. You should check out that group too, it has a lot of characters that are relatives of characters in this group

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The future CMs mentioned on the claim a roles page will be Council Members when the monarchy falls. The other group takes place a thousand years in the future of this one. For that group, you could make a police officer, or spy for the Council, or a Council guard, or you could make a figure in the Resistance. . . .

message 13: by Jaköb (new)

Jaköb Mcgahan (VarkisArturian) | 27 comments what i ment was when I was looking in the Claim A role page it says The Ten (Future Council Members) thats what I am talking about sorry for the confusion xD I would like to be a part of the Ten Is that okay? I guess i was just confused, I thought they were like political figures and I wasnt really looking for that but if they are just a group of BAMF then I would gladly be one of them :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, yeah. You can have one of them. They are all actively working to try to take over. Some are warlords, others travelling mages, and others nobles. They are definitely more than just politicians.

message 15: by Jaköb (new)

Jaköb Mcgahan (VarkisArturian) | 27 comments Okay Sorry for the confusion :D I will post in claim! :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! I will be back on in the morning.

message 17: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) Hi! I was wondering can Moira get an apartment in the Citadel?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I suppose so, but how would she be owning it? Would she be owning it under a false name or what? Royals are supposed to live in their chambers in the Castle, so I'd need to know how she's owning it so that her father does not know.

message 19: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) Elvina wrote: "I suppose so, but how would she be owning it? Would she be owning it under a false name or what? Royals are supposed to live in their chambers in the Castle, so I'd need to know how she's owning it..."

No I meant like a set of Chambers in the Castel...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I thought you meant the city outside the castle. Sorry.

message 21: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) No problems. Also Why are you awake at 7 AM on a Saturday?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Technically, I was awake at 6 something too. And as I told my dad's fiance, her daughters, and their friend, I randomly woke up.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Any specifics for her chambers that you want?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Done.

message 26: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) Thank you very much!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome!

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 255 comments Mod
Does anything that happens in this group influence the kingdom of fear

message 29: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 853 comments Mod
The Ten are the ancestors of the Council, so I'd suspect so.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

City of Fear. Yes, it does. The Ten here do have to take control. They form the City Council. However, that is about all that will really affect it because this happens a thousand years before CoF, so anything here has already occurred.

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 255 comments Mod
What rank is mage? Is that its position or do you choose a position

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

You can be a mag in any of the tribes, for the Ten, for the Court, or a travelling one. Whichever one they are + the word "mage" (i.e. Court mage, travelling mage, etc.) is the rank.

message 33: by Deaths coming (new)

Would the tribe of faith torture you if you used magic?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 35: by Deaths coming (new)

Thank you

message 36: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 853 comments Mod

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Deaths coming wrote: "Thank you"

You're welcome

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

Can I use a painting for my picture?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 40: by Deaths coming (new)

Thank you

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Is anime allowed as a character image?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Deaths coming wrote: "Thank you"

You're welcome!

Drax wrote: "Is anime allowed as a character image?"

Yes, someone has already done so. =)

message 43: by Deaths coming (new)

I got 2 questions.
1. Is it okay if I mention rape, like my character getting raped?
2. Even though I am a traveling mage can my character have some history with the tribe of intelligence?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

{1} Yes
{2} Yes

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Thank you, I am really annoyed at the moment because I deleted all of my characters history and personality

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eek.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome.

message 48: by Deaths coming (new)

I hope to get it up in the next hour

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I'll look at it when I get home since I'll be gone before then.

message 50: by Deaths coming (new)

Where you going?

« previous 1