it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > ☠ Haunted by Humans☠

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 211 comments

Hello, there! Some of you may know me from my first account. Some of you may not. Well, whether you do or you don't, please call me Viola ;)

Yes, that is my pen name, alias, or whatever you really want to call it. Funny story how I came up with that name, actually. I do play the beautiful instrument called a viola, and my orchestra director never knew my name. She just calls me "viola." And yes, I turned that into a fake name for myself for certain things. Wonderful, correct?

Ahem, anyways, here I will post gifs, writings, stories, and other things that I don't want to post on my other unknown journal in this most lovely group. My other journal on my other account, you could say, is just for me ranting and is very....disorganized.

Thank you for reading my ramblings, and have a wonderful day, good sir!

Oh, but one last thing, before we depart.....

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 211 comments [ 1 x 1 Request Requirements and Ideas ]
Sometimes I am lazy, and I just post the same thing when I request to RP with someone in a One on one group. So, I'd like to keep this so I can use it the next time.

(view spoiler)

[ Journal Entry #1 ]
7:27 in the evening, but yet, I still have not completed my homework. I suppose that is a bad thing. And perhaps I should get that done, so I can dedicate my night to roleplaying and this journal.

I suppose I should introduce myself further...

So, I am a female - yes, surprising, right? I am in my teens, and I would consider myself a Goodreads addict. Heh ^-^

I often use smiley faces, and I find it strange when others on the internet do not.

I am an avid reader, or at least, I consider myself a reader, and of course, a music lover.

That's a bit of an...understatement, however. Music lover. I am a music addict. Music fanatic. Music obsesser. More on that later.

I am in fact depressed, and sometimes, I will post slightly (or very) depressing gifs (because gifs really express emotions). I apologize for that.

I am a fangirl, and if you like any of the things I like, we can be fangirl buddies. I would like that very much.

-Viola

[ Roleplay Guide ]
Sometimes I forget who I am roleplaying with, so I suppose I should keep track of the roleplays i'm in.
Wind x Viola

Ana x Viola

Janelle x Viola

Once Upon a Time x Viola

[ Rules | Guidelines | Notices ]
• Do. Not. Spam. You do not know how difficult it is to go through pages of spam and having to delete it. It takes a while, trust me. So please, unless you have a question, comment about something, etc, don't post here!
• Please don't judge me. This is my journal; my domain. I can post whatever the hell I want here, so don't tell me off for it or judge or whatever.

• I swear - uh, rather frequently...so, if you don't like that, I wouldn't be here if I were you
• I rant sometimes, so i'm sorry
• I bitch a lot XD
• I can be quite annoying at times

"When the silence is at its loudest, screaming in my ears...it is also when I feel most alone."
Viola Nightwell

"Silence terrifies me. It is leaving me alone; alone with my thoughts. My screaming, evil, twisted thoughts. They taunt at me, and they don't stop."
Viola Nightwell

"There are two kinds of people; those who slow down at the yellow traffic light, and those who speed up."
Viola Nightwell

"I do not fear death. Death is merely a part of life. If I live my life fearing my eventual death...well, that's not living at all. The only solution is to accept that you're going to die, and live on until you do."
Viola Nightwell

"I truly believe this generation is full of moronic idiots. Baes and Hashtags? Selfies? What the hell happened?"
Viola Nightwell

"I have this totally irrational fear of gaining weight. It's tearing me apart and ruining my life."
Viola Nightwell

"-and as I stare at a grey wall, tears pooling in my eyes, and bleeding cuts sliced through my skin, I realize: I truly am broken."
Viola Nightwell

"Alone she sat on a rusting bench, sitting atop a hill. It looked down upon the damned city she lived in, and she couldn't help but think of how she would leave it behind. One day, one day."
-Viola Nightwell

"You never really know what exactly is hiding behind a smile."
Viola Nightwell

"They act like they know me, like they know my life. They pretend that they know what i've been through. But they're lying."
-Viola Nightwell

[ Journal Entry #2 ]
Yes, those quotes all are written by me. They're quite random, if you ask me. But, yeah, tell me what you think of them, if anyone is actually reading this. (I do not mind comments, by the way! As long as it's not spam!) I do not think i'm that good of a writer, to be honest, but I still enjoy it. Making quotes is fun...you should try it sometime.

Anyway, school is such a pain. Don't you think? Just me? Ha, I bet 99.99999% of the students in America hate school with the passion of a forest fire. Yeah, some may say we are all ungrateful, because some kids in the world do not get educated at all. And it may be true, but that doesn't change my opinion on this horrid thing called "school" one bit. Sure, i'm selfish. I'm ungrateful. Now you all know why I am not an Abnegation...

But truth is, I enjoy learning. Well, learning..certain subjects. It's just the new curriculum, homework, teachers, and other kids. They annoy me. And the stupid school rules. Bleh. That probably influences my burning hate toward school, definitely.

"People can't handle the truth. Sometimes, you just need to accept it and move on with your life. Don't deny it, don't try to change it. The truth hurts, but it will hurt more if you keep fretting over it."
-You know who

[ Youtube Videos ]
Whoa! Okay, first, Of Monsters and Men are awesome, and this piano cover is like...the bomb. This whole channel is...whoa :o They have some bad music here but some of them are good. They've covered Simple Plan, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, We the Kings, The Great Escape...yes. I like this channel very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q53uj...

[ Right Now ]
Right now, at this very second, I am currently...

• Breathing

• Listening to a piano cover of Welcome to the Black Parade

• Procrastinating

[ Television Parents ]
They always seem so much nicer and unrealistic than real parents. Just saying...

Like, their 'yelling' is inside talking.

My mother's yelling is flat out screaming and yelled so loud the neighbors can hear.

If their kid gets arrested (*cough* PLL *cough*) guess what happens? Their parents are all supportive and don't ground them or anything. How fake.

Television parents are so...nice.

"Alone I was, alone I will be."

(view spoiler)

I never thought I could relate to a lion so much.

An animated lion.

Flashbacks are horrible. I don't want to remember. I don't want to remember the things I try so hard to keep in a dark corner in my fucked up mind. I don't want to remember. I don't want to remember.

Every kid is going to go through depression. Right? I feel like depression is just another normal thing of life. There's nothing new about it. Everyone's depressed at least once in their life.

Nobody knows the quiet girl in the back of the class is the girl who sobs into her pillow, trying not to be heard by her family, while digging a blade into her arm at the same time. Nobody knows.

"I'm just a broken girl in a broken world."
Viola Nightwell

[ Journal Entry #3 ]
I'm kind of pathetic, so when I'm sad, I post sad gifs. Just a heads up.

Me too. Me too. I'm sick of feeling sick when I catch my reflection. I hate it.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 211 comments [ Music to Purchase wheni'mnotbroke ]

Sadly I don't have this stuff on my iPod because I iz broke. And have been broke for ages. *cries*
• Save Rock and Roll | Fall Out Boy
• Sempiternal | Bring Me the Horizon
• All the Lights in the Sky | Area 11
• A bunch of stuff by All Time Low XD
• Everything by We the Kings @_@
• Stuff by All American Rejects .-.
• Stuff by MCR
• Meteora | Linkin Park
• Hybrid Theory | Linkin Park
• The Hunting Party | Linkin Park
• Rest of American Idiot album | Green Day
• Stuff by Secondhand Serenade
• Stuff by Bastille
• Stuff by Boys Like Girls

okay yes I mostly say stuff for like 98% of the list but because when I say stuff I don't know specifically what I want to buy so yes :3

[ Journal Entry #4 ]
That moment when your dad is making you go outside, into the sunlight, and actually exercise.

Lawl, yes. When people interrupt me....-___- it's annoying. STOP. SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME FINISH.

XD Dude. We had this substitute for two days once, in History class, and the day before the test we went over some vocab and wrote it on the bored and I guess he never erased it, because the day after, we took the test and the vocab was still on the bored o_o

And um yeah. Everyone was like, "DON'T TELL HIM!"

And yeah. We all pretty much got 100% on the Vocab section...*coughs*

« previous 1 3 4