Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Gatsby and The Countess

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) .

message 2: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) The year is 1932, America has entered a deep depression from the Stock Market crash of 1929, the parties of endless booze and merriment are all a distant memory. All the guests of those magnificent times, now all lined up for their next meal, a cold bowl of mystery meat soup. In the midst of the gray and the bleak. One man truly sees the hope. The young millionaire Jay Gatsby, who ten years ago survived being shot by a distrait husband George Wilson only to have his dream crash down on him. The girl of his dreams and one true loved finally revealed her true colors and abandoning him when she needed him the most, and came to realize the only one who cared was Nick. Gatsby fell into a deep depression to the point where he almost drank himslef to death, until Nick finally talked since into him. Making Gatsby realize a new dream to get the land back to the days where every day was one big party, and Nick was gonna help him get there. Still holding his grudge Tom Buchanan chooses to run against Gatsby in the ultimate battle between Money and Charm. Behind the scenes a storm of drama brews as well. With Daisy trying to conceal her ten year son from the public, Gatsby trying to keep his past buried and look toward the future, Nick trying to keep the feelings for Gatsby down and still see him as just a friend, Jordan trying to get with nick to get back into the drama she missed so dearly, and Gatsby surviving a man he never should of walked away from. So in the end will Gatsby succeed his dream of repeating America's past or fail and finally have finished what Wilson started....

The tile: Sex, Lies, and The American Dream

Person A- Would play Jay Gatsby, Jordan Baker,Meyer Wolfshiem, and a custom character

Person B- Would play Nick Carraway, Tom Buchanan, Daisy Buchanan, and a custom character

message 3: by Wawa (new)

Wawa yo.

message 4: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Sup

message 5: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hmph...could we maybe not do fan fiction?

message 6: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Fine... god I get a great idea and nobody fucking wants to do it... god why do I bother

message 7: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Well, personally I just don't do fan fiction but maybe you should find someone who loves great gatsby like you and maybe they'll be better. Sorry.

message 8: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Nobody cares... I just wanted to do an amazing story but nobody cares

message 9: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) I guess we can come up with another idea

message 10: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. sorry. So do you want to start another one now?

message 11: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Sure :/

message 12: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Any ideas?

message 13: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Not really. But I'd like it to have some nice drama/mystery. MxM right?

message 14: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Yes I dont do FxF

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) So?

message 16: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay that's fine. It can be a secret romance. One of them is trying to get the other away from a girl, or it can be just them casually falling in love. what do you think?

message 17: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) I like number 1, causal is overdone

message 18: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay. You can post up your character. They can both have girlfriends and just be cheating on them. I don't know. Haha. We'll just see what happens.

message 19: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Well ok... do we make them opposites or what?

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ?

message 21: by Wawa (new)

Wawa I guess they can. They can be whoever you want them to be. Haha.

message 22: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) I dont wanna make all the decisions...

message 23: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||just so you know, I'm in the middle of exams so I can only post a few hours at a time this week.||

message 24: by Wawa (new)

Wawa you aren't. I'm just saying that we don't have to over think the characters. We can describe their characteristics and then we see how they blend or don't blend with each other. In short, we can just wing it.

If you don't like that, tell me.

message 25: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Whatever, that what everyone says, Im just coming back from fall break

message 26: by Wawa (new)

Wawa So do you want to post up your character? And I wanted to ask, do you go to PM?

message 27: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) For character sex? Yeah

message 28: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Yeah. Okay cool. I don't like to step on anyone's toes.

message 29: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) No i love get detailed

message 30: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. Okay. What age range? 17-25 okay with you? College or high school? Drama? Mystery?

message 31: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) College drama

message 32: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay. That's cool with me. Can we make the characters simple, then develop them later? Like, name, age, personality, history...

message 33: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hey, are we still doing this?

message 34: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Uh sure... I mean I just dont wanna overload you or anything

message 35: by Wawa (new)

Wawa What do you mean overload me?

message 36: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 04, 2014 05:10PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) You probably got a lot of people rping with you

message 37: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Lots but that doesn't really bother me. It's fun. Do you get bothered by that?

message 38: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Not really no

message 39: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Then, let's do this. I really want an MxM... XD

message 40: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hey, if you don't want to do this please tell me.

message 41: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Hey, we can pick this up again some other time, if that's ok with you :)