~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 2: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments Ella walked slowly, taking in the scenery. "This is a pretty nice place." Ella said, hoping what she had said would turn out to be true.

message 3: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments Owh ~ so pwetty.

message 4: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments Ella walked around, looking into the pond, watching the fish swim around.

message 5: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Hayley sat under a tree, reading a book. She would sit on a bench but this was always her favourite tree and the benches were always full.

message 6: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments Ͼalyx ran a hand through his hair as he walked around as usual, doing nothing, as usual.

message 7: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments Ella started to walk away from the pond. Then she accidently knocked into Calyx.

message 8: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

The book Hayley was reading was really annoying and wasn't taking her mind off the things she wanted to forget. She used magic and the book was blasted into the pond.

message 9: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments It all happened so quickly. Calyx laughed as he saw a book thrown into the pond. Magic. He thought, as he chuckled silently. He didn't notice the girl in front of him, and they ran into each other. "Watch where you're going." He snapped.

message 10: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Hayley got up, frustrated, fully intending on finding that book and burning it.. and burning someone with it.

message 11: by Willow (last edited Nov 22, 2014 09:21AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments "Sorry." Ella said as she got up. "And you watch where you're going to." Lily said rudely.

message 12: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Yeh))

Hayley used her magic again and the book flew out with some water with it, splashing the people around it. She smirked and caught the boring book.

message 13: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments Calyx rolled his eyes, as he huffed out a breath of exasperation. He didn't usually use his powers unless he was angry, and he was getting to that point.

message 14: by Willow (last edited Nov 22, 2014 09:21AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments "Wow, I guess some people are just plain rude." Ella muttered as she started walking away from Calyx, but loud enough so he could hear it.

message 15: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Hayley held the book up under the sun and used the rays for a source so she could dry it quicker.

message 16: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Wait... so people are allowed to know they have powers?))

With a swift movement of his hand, the grass underneath the girl he had ran into began to light. The grass died as the fire licked at her ankles. He turned around to hide a smirk as he went to the person he saw with the odd book.

message 17: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments "Oh, you picked the wrong person to fight with." Ella said as she walked out of the fire.
((yes.))

message 18: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Hayley doesn't really care xD))

Hayley stopped using her magic, sensing someone approaching her.

message 19: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments ((is it ok if Ella takes over Calyx?))

message 20: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Eh. Depends what she's going to do?))

message 21: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments ((smack himself. :)))

message 22: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Dang. Scary angel! Sure I guess.))

message 23: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments Calyx crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow he then started laughing as he felt the idiosyncratic presence she was giving off. She was a witch! He hadn't seen one in so long.

message 24: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Idiot what? x""D))

"Take one more step and I'll blast you to the sun," Hayley warned, her back to him.

message 25: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments Ella started to think of Calyx. 'I'm in.' Ella thought to herself. Then Ella started to make Calyx smack himself in the face. The she started to talk in his head. "Why ya smacking your self? Why ya smacking your self?" Ella said as she smiled.

message 26: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Hayley turned towards him warily, smirking when she saw what was happening. Her eyes trailed to the fallen angel next to the pond.

message 27: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Idiosyncratic - unique))

Calyx crossed his arms as he raised his eyebrow. He began to smirk as he heard her words. "Yeah, I'd like to see that happen," All of a sudden, his hand raised and he began to hit himself. He soon stopped, his eyes turning a light blue of anger as he looked at the girl he'd set on fire.

message 28: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"I bet you would," She smirked at him and watched with deep amusement.

message 29: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments "Oh shoot." Ella said as she saw Calyx looking at her.

message 30: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Hayley watched wondering what mister freakster is about to do.

message 31: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments Looking up with annoyance, Ͼalyx's eyes went back to their dark blue as he groaned. He was suddenly next to Ella. "What's your problem?"

message 32: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Mr. Death to you XD))

message 33: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Lol. Thats what she's currently thinking about him. If he's Mr. Death, she's Ms. Murderer.))

message 34: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments "MY problem? What's YOUR problem?" Ella said as she crossed her arms.

message 35: by sage (last edited Nov 22, 2014 10:31AM) (new)

sage | 144 comments ((I don't get it? D:))

"You bumped into me," Ͼalyx scoffed as he glared at her, vexation reflecting off his eyes. How normal days turn into these. He wondered.

message 36: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments Ella glared at Calyx and thought some very nasty thoughts. "At least I was paying attention to the world around me!" Ella said getting more and more frustrated with him.

message 37: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments "Apparently you weren't," Ͼalyx mumbled crossing his arms. "But how did you know what I was doing?" He snarled, his eyes turning light blue again as fire began to whirl around him.

message 38: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments "That is none of your business!" Ella said, not wanting to tell him.

message 39: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Be right back))

Observing her, Calyx began to laugh as he realized what was happening. "Hey, I'm Ͼalyx," He held out a hand, not really expecting her to shake it. Calyx grinned showing slightly pointed teeth.

message 40: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Goodness... how do I get rid of the Group Rules, I can't see what I say >_<)

message 41: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments Ella shook his hand warily. "I'm Ella."

message 42: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments ((k.))

message 43: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Hayley sighed, that wasn't as amusing asss she thought it should have been. She turned around and started walking away.

message 44: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

*~ℬłαẕ℮~* wrote: "((I don't get it? D:))
"

((me neither xD))

message 45: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

*~ℬłαẕ℮~* wrote: "((Goodness... how do I get rid of the Group Rules, I can't see what I say >_<)"

((just move the mouse off the comment box xD))

message 46: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 130 comments ((not at all. :) ))

message 47: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments ((Un poquito... but I guess it doesn't matter and OWH!))

Feeling the low-enthusiasm, he chuckled again. Looking around, Ͼalyx noticed the witch walking away. He didn't really care about her, but you don't see witches a lot, and he secretly wanted to learn more about her book.

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Hayley sat under the tree again wondering if she could burn the book or if it was one of those preserved ones that can't be destroyed.

message 49: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Idm either))

message 50: by sage (new)

sage | 144 comments Ͼalyx walked up to her as she sat under the tree. "Can I see your book?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's not like you can do anything... probably turn me into a frog." He exclaimed, chuckling softly to himself.

« previous 1