~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 2: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 15, 2014 12:05AM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix stood at the beach staring at the wide ocean as the sun began to set down, deep in thought about the strange turns his life has taken. he was beginning to give up about meeting anyone who he could call a friend. Movement noise brought him out of his deep thought, could he have imagined it? he turned around trying to find the source of the noise.

message 3: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Alyssa walked across the beach, in her bikini top and short shorts. She stood next to a boy, for no reason she could think of, but she just stood there and stared ahead, kind of the same way he was, just less distance in her eyes. "It's relaxing here, great for thinking," she said.

message 4: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 02:17PM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix glanced at the woman standing next to him for a few seconds the he returned his gaze to the ocean.
"Indeed. No better place to think about your life, to focus and plan what to do next. But I heard that the presence of a beautiful woman on the beach will take that focus away."

message 5: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa nodded, not really thinking much about what he said so she didn't realise he meant her. "so they say." She stared ahead, the cool air blowing through her hair was relaxing. "Especially here, at the edge I mean," she shrugged, "it's less crowded and noisy than further in."

message 6: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix took a deep breath "I see that you have a lot on your mind too, not much fun is it?"

message 7: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa sighed, because it seemed like he could read her. He was probably the only one. "I guess you could say that," she glanced at him, his voice didn't seem very distant and his eyes now matched his voice.

message 8: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix could feel her gaze on him. "This may be harsh, but I'm kinda glad i'm not the only one in the world who's life is wreck." Felix then looked into her eyes and smiled a little. "I'm Felix, one of the lovely fallen angels"

message 9: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa gave him a small smile, "Alyssa, rundown werewolf," she shrugged, "alot of people have shitty lives, for all you know that kid back there," she pointed with her head, "doesn't have a dad because he or she is a drunken a**hole. And yeh, i mean she, as in gay."

message 10: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix looked at the boy she pointed at."that would indeed be a shitty life. I don't remember anything about my parents. But if your theory about that boy's life is true. I'd probably kill my dad if I were him. I'd take control of my own life" Felix then looked back into the eyes of Alyssa "Unless the dad turns out to be a pretty she-wolf, in that case. I might just let her go."

message 11: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Her lips curved up at the edges a little, in a small smiled. "You wont be able to kill him if you're scared of him," she said quietly, "parents can be shitty."

message 12: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 03:04PM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix nodded as he stared back at the ocean, his eyes distant "For a long time, that was my life. I served a god damn bastard because I was afraid of him. It took me a few years to realize that it was time to get my shit together and kill the fear inside me, and set myself free. I hope this kid get there too at some point" Felix then turned his head and looked at Alyssa. "But aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves here? What if this kid simply lost his favorite toy? that'd make my life shitty if I was his age."

message 13: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She looked away when he did, "yeh. But i only meant it as an example. Like.. His parents, the ones who raised him, could be gay and people would make fun of him because it's weird having two moms or two dads. Or.. The kid could be ripped away from his mums arms and that could ruin him forever. They're all just things you'd only know if you knew the person."

message 14: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "I can't even imagine how terrible that kid's childhood has been. All the.. horrible scars it would leave of the soul" Felix then turned back to the ocean and stared at the distance as if remembering past memories, his voice got a little emotional. "But I believe that these scars would make that kid stronger, make the kid a survivor. Maybe this kid should stop letting his past define who he/she is. The things they'd done, the things they'd went through. Maybe at some point you'd have to look past these scars to the future because..." Felix then tensed and his voice found it's courage again. "Because that kid has to believe that somewhere out there there is something... someone that would take all the pain away. That there is hope of happiness and acceptance." Felix looked back at Alyssa and smiled "It's the only thing that could keep them going."

message 15: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She gave a bitter laugh, "hope doesn't exist for everyone, neither does love or happiness. The events taking up this kid's life could make them feel like things can't get better, so if they wont get better? Why hope?"

message 16: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 03:52PM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix stared into Alyssa's eyes, his face giving a serious expression. "I don't think that's true, I don't think hope doesn't exist for that kid. If that was true... then all that awaits that kid in life is suffering and pain and that kid would decide to end it all, to kill themselves. yet they're still alive, because something deep inside them is telling them that it's not over. that there is hope, even though they don't realize it. that there is still something out there. They just have to search for it. And if I were that kid, I'll hold onto that something with all my strength. Because I'll be damned if I let my life end without meaning, I'll be damned if i'm just gonna lay down and die. I'm gonna search for who I am, search for my purpose and find it. or die trying." Felix took a deep breath and smiled again "I know that this kid has a future, and if I knew them, I'd do all I can to help them because... we both are suffering from our past, suffering from who we are."

message 17: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa's eyes pricked with tears so she looked away because what he was saying was true. "Not everyone's strong," she said quietly, still not looking at him. "I should go," she said, turning away because she was never really good at facing her emotions plus she had no where to go.

message 18: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix grabbed Alyssa's hand as she started to walk away. "Now what kind of a gentleman would I be if I let the most beautiful werewolf I've ever seen walk away without inviting her to dinner, or maybe a drink." "Felix smirked. "Consider it a bribe. I'm hoping that if you leave me with your tummy full, you won't come back and eat my wings while I sleep."

message 19: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She stopped walking and glanced at him, confused, "you think I'm beautiful?" She asked quietly, but the corners of her lips turned up at his joke.

message 20: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 04:10PM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "Actually beautiful isn't the right word, I think that you are gorgeous... stunning... charming and I'd be the most stupid angel on earth if I didn't insist on that dinner invitation."

message 21: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Her lips tipped up higher, "okay." She blushed and covered her face with her hair.

message 22: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 11:52PM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix gave Alyssa a surprised and confused look, then he took out his wallet and stared at it blankly... it was empty.
"I was kinda counting on you seeing no,I usually just get slapped at this point. I'm... kinda broke."

message 23: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"You get slapped at this point?" Her lips tipped up. "Do you know how to cook?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Toota wrote: "Alyssa gave him a small smile, "Alyssa, rundown werewolf," she shrugged, "alot of people have shitty lives, for all you know that kid back there," she pointed with her head, "doesn't have a dad bec..."

I'm sorry, but I was just reading this and please don't cuss))

message 25: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Shit is considered a swear word? 0.0
Uh okay then. I know the rules but i just thought idk. I never really considered it that. I put *** when it's a big one but yeh whatever (: )).

message 26: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix laughed "Cheer up will ya, I was just joking. even if I didn't have the money I'd sell my damn motorcycle and get the money to take you to dinner." Felix sighed, "I'm sorry, I just can't help pulling these little puns, it's why i'm always in trouble."

message 27: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa smiled, "you're not in trouble."

message 28: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix smiled "In celebration to that joyous news, you can pick anyplace to have dinner and we'll go there."

message 29: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Surprise me," She smiled.

message 30: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix walked to his nearby motorcycle and got on it. he squeezed himself to the front of the seat to make room behind him. "This'll be our ride, unless you have a better one."

message 31: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"No, it's alright. I love motorcycles," she smiled and got on behind him.

message 32: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix started the engine of the motorcycle "You better hold on tight, I don't exactly follow the rules of the road." Felix smirked as he looked at the road ahead.

message 33: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist, so she wouldn't fly off.

message 34: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Out of character-

I have to go right now but we'll continue this rp at the cafe later. It was fun roleplaying with you :)

message 35: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((I should go to sleep too. It was fun rping with you too. Post when you get back. If you want to that is (x. ))

message 36: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments ((Will do :D ))

message 37: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((The cafe is actually preoccupied so you can post at the Lazarus restaurant. Here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ))

message 38: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments ((yeah it also fits the rp better, good one. ))

message 39: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Okay x'D. Laters. Night))

message 40: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments ((GoodNight :P))

message 41: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 15, 2014 01:09AM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Fangirl 21 wrote: "(( this is good!! I like it. Felix is very charming and intelligent.))"

((thanks! yeah he has a good personality but wherever he goes trouble usually follows, he's a risky guy to be around XD))

message 42: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Jake smiled as he opened the passenger door of his car.

message 43: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He smiled and started walking, "it's not a mystery if I tell you."

message 44: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Nope," Jake smiled and took her to the edge of the beach, he climbed onto a rock and hoisted her up, "you okay?"

message 45: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"For all I know, you could've scraped your knee or even lost your breath, and I don't just mean from my amazingness," he smirked, though he was kind of being serious, though not about himself.

message 46: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He smirked, "you wish." He took her hand and before she could do or say anything he picked her up and jumped off the rock. Sliding down and down like they were going to wonderland like Alice.

message 47: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

When they reached the bottom he put her down and laughed. They were in a cave with a small pool. The cave peeked at the beach and the pool seemed beautiful with the sun rays.

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He leaned down and ran his hand through the water, "this is the pool of tranquility. No one really knows it exists."

((I should make a thread for that xD))

message 49: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Not much really, it's just easy to find peace in it's beauty here," he shrugged, "and the water helps, tons." He gave her a small smile.

message 50: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"It is," he smiled, "good thing I didn't make you wear anything that fancy, huh?"

« previous 1 3