Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Need help remembering a title and author to a Shifter Romance *Maybe Contains Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika Finley | 2 comments I am looking for a book title. The book was about this girl who saves a little boy/shifter one night from his father when his dad goes into a rage and kills the mom. She dies and is later resurrected in the back of the jeep as an older boy and the little boy try to escape. She is forever like a 16 year old in looks. She now has enhanced abilities. She and the older boy take the younger boy to meet his kin where he can be a part of a real pack. The alpha falls in love with the girl. The alpha has a daughter by another woman and that girl's grandmother comes to visit/live.

I read this book a while ago and got a new iPad and it did not transfer over so I wanted to rebuy it but could not think of the name.

message 2: by Waffle (new)

Waffle Monarch | 60 comments This doesn't sound awful. I wouldn't mind reading it myself.

message 3: by B (new)

B | 1 comments Sounds like Kinsey Holley

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika Finley | 2 comments You were right. It is called yours, mine and howls. Thank you so much :)