Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2014 > Discussion for Outcast Season

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Nov 01, 2014 07:47PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Discussion for the Outcast Season series. This series is a spin off of the Weather Warden series.

Cassiel lost her eternal existence as a Djinn -- cast out into humble human form and left at the mercy of her powerful former allies. Only if she agrees to the destruction of humanity can she region her place among them … a clear choice, until she begins to form bonds of friendship and love with the mere mortals she once despised. Now, an old enemy stands poised to destroy not just humanity but the entire world in all its richness. Cassiel's choice is the only thing that can stand in her way.

Undone (Outcast Season, #1) by Rachel Caine Unknown (Outcast Season, #2) by Rachel Caine Unseen (Outcast Season, #3) by Rachel Caine Unbroken (Outcast Season, #4) by Rachel Caine

message 2: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 589 comments It is good for a spin-off but I did keep missing Jo & David. This series made me even sadder-there's something about Cassiel that makes you sad. It is also more creepy and darker, I'd say. Never liked Manny.

message 3: by LastBreath (new)

LastBreath (last_breath) | 239 comments I never knew about this Weather Warden spin off up until three weeks ago. I was going to use the 'U' title for October Hello/Goodbye Challenge. But I think I'll stave off until I make my way through Weather Wardens

message 4: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments @Midu does this series stand on its own?