Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2014 > Discussion for Weather Warden

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Nov 01, 2014 07:47PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Discussion for the Weather Warden series...Only the Wardens stand between the wrath of Mother Earth and the clueless masses of humanity around the world ... and Joanne Baldwin is one of the best. Pity she’s on the run for her life ...

Ill Wind (Weather Warden, #1) by Rachel Caine Heat Stroke (Weather Warden, #2) by Rachel Caine Chill Factor (Weather Warden, #3) by Rachel Caine Windfall (Weather Warden, #4) by Rachel Caine Firestorm (Weather Warden, #5) by Rachel Caine Thin Air (Weather Warden, #6) by Rachel Caine Gale Force (Weather Warden, #7) by Rachel Caine Cape Storm (Weather Warden, #8) by Rachel Caine Total Eclipse (Weather Warden, #9) by Rachel Caine

Have you read any of them (or all of them) if not do you plan to?

message 2: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 589 comments I have. I liked the unique world-building but Jo is essentially a punching bag for any and every one with power-be it a villain or not. David is one of the most confusing MC I've met- he doesn't leave Jo but wouldn't stay by her side either. That said, I loved the series lol

message 3: by LastBreath (new)

LastBreath (last_breath) | 241 comments I've read I'll Wind & have Heatstroke in my collection. I've been meaning to continue with this series. As the AOM it gives me greater incentive to pick it back up.

Thoroughly enjoyed Book 1

message 4: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments @last breath like you I really enjoyed the first one not quite sure why I stopped there.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) I've read the first two books but stalled on the 3rd. Will try and pick it up this month.

message 6: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 23 comments I haven't read any but this looks like a good series. I even have the first one somewhere.

message 7: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 17 comments I read Ill Wind, and loved the worldbuilding, but hated Jo. She seemed to care more about hot guys than the demon gnawing away inside her. Priorities woman! Have some!

message 8: by LastBreath (new)

LastBreath (last_breath) | 241 comments @Akaria - lmao! I know what you mean.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) I have a problem with the length of the chapters in this book. It makes it difficult to listen to because they never seem to end!

message 10: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Yes, I buddy read this one and had the same problem. I stopped reading after 3 books, but if you make it to there and still wish to keep reading, let me know. I'll read it with you.

message 11: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 17 comments Lauren wrote: "I have a problem with the length of the chapters in this book. It makes it difficult to listen to because they never seem to end!"

LOL. Is that what it was? I read it on Kindle and thought the file was broken or something! Like what book only has four chapters?

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Akaria wrote: "LOL. Is that what it was? I read it on Kindle and thought the file was broken or something! Like what book only has four chapters? "

I know! And on audio, its even worse. The chapter goes on and on with no end in sight!

message 13: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 536 comments I'm reading Thin Air right now.