The Nooks of Books discussion

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)
This topic is about The Maze Runner
James Dashner > The Maze Runner

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments How did everyone like the book? What did you think of the movie?

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Did not read or see the book. :( Soon but not yet.

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Shoot. Well you either love it or hate it:)

ClearSkye | 205 comments currently reading it...but loved the movie!

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Cool!

ClearSkye | 205 comments yup...taking me a while to read it tho bc of hw :\

message 8: by Reese (new)

Reese Kennedy | 18 comments Just read book 1. It's great!

Nichole | 22 comments Book 1 was really good but the end just weirded me out and kinda ruined it for me

ClearSkye | 205 comments finished it today and loved it!

Nicole (nics2) | 65 comments The book is amazing and I really liked the movie, thinking about others books that turned into movies I may say that this movie was perfect !( but nothing will ever be more perfect than the book ...

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Nichole wrote: "Book 1 was really good but the end just weirded me out and kinda ruined it for me"

It was a little weird...

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Katie wrote: "finished it today and loved it!"

Great! :)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Nicole.okumura.gmail.com wrote: "The book is amazing and I really liked the movie, thinking about others books that turned into movies I may say that this movie was perfect !( but nothing will ever be more perfect than the book ..."

Exactly!

message 16: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily It was so different to the book the movie

Nicole (nics2) | 65 comments Yeah ... But I think that it wasn't a bad film anyway, although it was different the movie has the same history , but by a different way, and it would be boring if the movie was exactly like the film....(actually I don't think so, but it's cool seeing another perspective )

message 18: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Liu (m729549) i generally don't watch cinemized versioins of my fav. books since my reactions usually varie from blowing a cascet to using voodoo to torture the script writers to swearing bloody murder at whoever directed the hunger games.
like literally
(i know what literally means btw, thank u very much)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments M wrote: "i generally don't watch cinemized versioins of my fav. books since my reactions usually varie from blowing a cascet to using voodoo to torture the script writers to swearing bloody murder at whoeve..."

lol

message 20: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Yes

Belle | 12 comments I've seen the movie (with lily) and were're reading the book in class.

message 22: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily But you will retread. Have it read to you and reading it yourself are very different

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite was the 1st book! I also really liked the other ones. But I thought then ending of the death cure could have been better.

I really want to see the movie!

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Not that Random, Crazy, Weird, Fabulous girl over there is is so fancy A.K.A. Haley who just wanted something different and tells you to deal with it wrote: "My favorite was the 1st book! I also really liked the other ones. But I thought then ending of the death cure could have been better.

I really want to see the movie!"

Agreed! The movie was great! My new fav.!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

@margo i know.

Nicole (nics2) | 65 comments Yeah I agree with you not random.... The last book could end better, but I liked it anyway

message 27: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Death cure was just below Scorch Trails for me

Colleen | 65 comments I'm so excited to read this book!!!

message 29: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily It is great

message 31: by Meka (new) - rated it 4 stars

Meka Loved them both!!!!!