Bookish Beauties Book Club discussion

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
This topic is about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer > Chapters 51-59 | | Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alea (last edited Nov 01, 2014 12:54PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alea (coffeebookslea) | 129 comments Mod
Leave us a short review on your overall thoughts! <3

Shelley wrote: "Absolutely loved this creepy, thriller, romance mix if a book. Noah is perfect book boyfriend material and Mara is a very relatable character. A thoroughly enjoyable read. That ending though! Need ..."

I am so glad you enjoyed this read! Noah is defiantly perfect book boyfriend material, and trust me the second book is even better! I hope you are able to pick the next one up soon, and continue to enjoy the trilogy!

Joyce wrote: "Yes! I loved this book as well! I completely agree with Shelley! :) Love Noah! Absolutely adore him!

The characters are great, thought Mara was really relatable as well and Daniel and Joseph were..."

I'm so glad you enjoyed The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I completely agree with all that you said, and cannot wait to hear what you think about on the second book! :)

Alvenia | 2 comments I loved how the book has a perfect balance mix of creepy, thriller, and romance. Noah, Noah,....Noah!!! He is theee perfect "book" boyfriend. I like how Mara is relatable and mysterious at the same time. I really enjoyed the book. I can't wait to get the next one. I want to know what happens between the two and why do they have these powers?